Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

Smallsocks

Woodsman
Dec 20, 2021
atlanta
my psa and frustration on dealing with ranges guns and safes on pleasant dale rd. Used them as an ffl for an online purchase and its been 10 days and still wont release it to me for various reasons. Unprofessional is the main thing from the moment i step foot in the store with ZERO customer service. No one knows whats going on but everyone is a know it all. Ugh im beyond annoyed/pissed. Ok im done :)

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
my psa and frustration on dealing with ranges guns and safes on pleasant dale rd. Used them as an ffl for an online purchase and its been 10 days and still wont release it to me for various reasons. Unprofessional is the main thing from the moment i step foot in the store with ZERO customer service. No one knows whats going on but everyone is a know it all. Ugh im beyond annoyed/pissed. Ok im done :)

I thought that, unless you are declined by the NICS background check, they could release the firearm to you after 10 days.

And feel free to put them on blast here, I'm sure people who might be potential customers would want to know about your experience at that store.

Smallsocks

Woodsman
Dec 20, 2021
atlanta
I thought that, unless you are declined by the NICS background check, they could release the firearm to you after 10 days.

And feel free to put them on blast here, I'm sure people who might be potential customers would want to know about your experience at that store.
ive used several ffl's and its always the day it arrives i get a call to come pick up. Nothing has been declined on my part, just wanting to fill out the paper work and be done. Somehow they didnt get the ffl license from the seller from both stores that i purchased from. I had to get in touch with both parties. First place said that they ship all firearms with it in the box and emailed to them again. Waiting on second store to reply by email. Just bad service and nothing they say makes sense.

bevans555

Woodsman
Aug 12, 2021
Warner Robins
Zip code
Nees to find a way to mount an optic on it. The Henry website is sold out of rail attachments
I’m going to wait for Henry to re-stock but:

DIP makes good products

Also, if you’re wanting a scope, 22plinkster just used rings w/o rail.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I’m going to wait for Henry to re-stock but:

DIP makes good products

Also, if you’re wanting a scope, 22plinkster just used rings w/o rail.

The rail mount will be stronger ,

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Lexus IS500 Launch Edition 1/500

$68K before the $30K markup. More than I want to pay anyway but it's a nice car. 472HP V8.

Nobody has anything on the lot anymore bc of this chip shortage.

View attachment 148242
I been looking for a new truck , pretty hard to find a new 3/4 ton 4x4