Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Lexus IS500 Launch Edition 1/500

$68K before the $30K markup. More than I want to pay anyway but it's a nice car. 472HP V8.

Nobody has anything on the lot anymore bc of this chip shortage.

View attachment 148242
Plenty of cars up by me. Unfortunately they’re all marked up 20-30%. Yes you read that right.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
My oldest kid has not bought my old car yet. I am thinking about dropping insurance on it to the minimum, and keeping it for the other kids, they will start driving in 2 years, and market will be crazy in 2 years.

We’ll be totally recovered in 2 years.
giphy.gif

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Yep, we will be. I am full of joy and cheer today. I know that I am preaching to the choir here. I posted this example of my verbal diarrhea on the other site this morning. Older I get, less nice I become.
On the second reading, I cannot say that I disagree with myself (is it too early to drink yet?).

If you never had to take 2 pieces of plain bread for a sandwich to school every day as a kid, and ate it with the water from the water fountain, you do not know what recession really is. When a piece of bread rubbed with fresh garlic that you grew yourself is considered a desert and a treat, you do not know what recession is. But we and our kids will get to experience it firsthand.

Study the 90's post-USSR republics, with the double digit inflation, hundreds of thousands of people starving, Western companies sucking it dry (on the other side of that $50 surplus SKS was a poor schlob who had not been paid his salary for a year, and sold a warehouse full of SKS for $5 a piece, with his boss taking most of the money).
This is what we are in for, with a couple of minor changes.

Triple the number of people dying from starvation (no one in US has a garden anymore), add in people being shot while trying to steal food from those with the gardens (almost no civilian owned guns in post-USSR in the 90s, otherwise it would have been the same there). Replace Western companies with Mexican, Chinese, Russian, Indian and Brazilian companies buying up the US assets and sucking the US dry.

US is not in the Book of Revelation. Ever wondered why? We did ourselves in, with incessant wars of our own making, unbridled currency printing, and "me first, screw everyone else" attitude.

PS .Gov will try to keep the social handouts going for as long as it can, to keep the mass violence down. It will not last long, and will stop, once the rest of the world abandons the USD as the reserve currency.

It’s terrifying to think of. I have 4 grandkids and another on the way. I hate thinking about what life will be like for them.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
My oldest kid has not bought my old car yet. I am thinking about dropping insurance on it to the minimum, and keeping it for the other kids, they will start driving in 2 years, and market will be crazy in 2 years.

Glad we saved our '05 Honda Pilot for one of ours' to drive.