Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Big Orange liked Shell gas. Kermit likes Texaco and Kroger.

Big Orange would knock down 18mpg avg every week. Kermit is always 15-17 tops, I actually broke 200 miles (barely) on this tank of gas.

I'm looking at possibly trading but the vehicles I like are all automatics. Looking at some AMG Mercedes. I just don't want the bills for any work/maintenance after the warranty is up although they have 5/50 powertrain. BMW was 3/36 and that SUCKED. So BMW is out for me.

Last edited:

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

Big Ornage would knock down 18mpg avg every week. Kermit is always 15-17 tops, I actually broke 200 miles (barely) on this tank for gas.

I'm looking at possibly trading but the vehicles I like are all automatics. Looking at some AMG Mercedes. I just don't want the bills for any work/maintenance after the warranty is up although they have 5/50 powertrain. BMW was 3/36 and that SUCKED. So BMW is out for me.
So get an automatic

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
BMW had the most accurate slogan I've ever heard... "the ultimate driving machine" or something like that.

Yeah, well i know the high speed low drag shit takes the most money to keep it going.
My car stayed in the shop constantly when I had it. The warranty work SOP is reset the computer and send it home with me. The problem would come back sometimes before I even got home. So then I schedule a day to bring it back, they give me a loaner and then I get my car back usually after 3 or 4 days.

Dealer is in Macon and I lived in Byron at the time so it was inconvenient.

1st issue was an exhaust (muffler) valve. $350 part.

2nd issue was a clogged washer fluid pump filter even though I only used bottled fluid and never tap water.

3rd issue was some module to fix my wipers. $350 module.

4th issue was some $400 module that didn't fix it and then an $800 module that did fix it. 2 series BMW have frameless door windows and the module wasn't telling the car when the door was open or shut so my window wouldn't drop down when you opened the door.

That car only got like 21mpg...6speed and the gearing was all wrong. My wife's 335i got mid 30s mpg on the interstate and mid 20s in town, 8 speed auto.

I traded mine as soon as I was able.

My wife's 335i, no issue other than a TSB to move a sensor for the AC, that fixed the AC cutting off on long trips. I should have traded my car and got her what she wanted and kept the 335i. Hindsight and all that.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code

Big Orange would knock down 18mpg avg every week. Kermit is always 15-17 tops, I actually broke 200 miles (barely) on this tank of gas.

Kroger owns Tom Thumb so that's Tom Thumb gasoline (5% sea water, added)

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

Come drive in atlanta rush hour for a couple days. That will cure your love of a standard transmission.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
My car stayed in the shop constantly when I had it. The warranty work SOP is reset the computer and send it home with me. The problem would come back sometimes before I even got home. So then I schedule a day to bring it back, they give me a loaner and then I get my car back usually after 3 or 4 days.

Dealer is in Macon and I lived in Byron at the time so it was inconvenient.

1st issue was an exhaust (muffler) valve. $350 part.

2nd issue was a clogged washer fluid pump filter even though I only used bottled fluid and never tap water.

3rd issue was some module to fix my wipers. $350 module.

4th issue was some $400 module that didn't fix it and then an $800 module that did fix it. 2 series BMW have frameless door windows and the module wasn't telling the car when the door was open or shut so my window wouldn't drop down when you opened the door.

That car only got like 21mpg...6speed and the gearing was all wrong. My wife's 335i got mid 30s mpg on the interstate and mid 20s in town, 8 speed auto.

I traded mine as soon as I was able.

My wife's 335i, no issue other than a TSB to move a sensor for the AC, that fixed the AC cutting off on long trips. I should have traded my car and got her what she wanted and kept the 335i. Hindsight and all that.
Get a Panamera