Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Well, I am a Toyota owner now....first car I've ever financed (If you don't count buying one with my Amex and paying it off within the month for the points)
2017 Camry something or the other. I'll pick it up in the morning.
Sad it wasn’t a real Toyota…enjoy your shoebox!

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Lolol imma crash that Kia Forte into a mountain. Fucker at Hertz was like "that's all I got". 1 foot snow estimate on Thursday. IVE BEEN ASKING EVERYONE ABOUT IT. They are like "well I hope you know how to drive in snow" MOTHERFUCKER IM FROM GA WE DONT GET SNOW

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Lolol imma crash that Kia Forte into a mountain. Fucker at Hertz was like "that's all I got". 1 foot snow estimate on Thursday. IVE BEEN ASKING EVERYONE ABOUT IT. They are like "well I hope you know how to drive in snow" MOTHERFUCKER IM FROM GA WE DONT GET SNOW

Get damage waiver/ insurance... and then give it hell.

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Congrats?
Yeah, I've got mixed feelings, but I'm looking forward to less maintenance, reasonable part prices, and much better mpg.
Always knew you were ghey
Bitch, I'm fabulous.
Sad it wasn’t a real Toyota…enjoy your shoebox!
Just don't need a truck right now, mpg took priority.
That's why god made collision damage waiver