Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Looks like the Benz is done. Looking like a used Camry in my future. Fuck. I hate being an adult. Anyone want to buy some shit?

I thought it was just a sensor or something? It's unrepairable as is? I mean, I'm not questioning you, just curious.

Splice it together good enough to sell for a good deal?

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
I thought it was just a sensor or something? It's unrepairable as is? I mean, I'm not questioning you, just curious.

Splice it together good enough to sell for a good deal?
The esp problem is a sensor built into the brake booster. The battery shat itself…turns out there’s a pretty big parasitic drain caused by a fried control module and a shit load of stuff to replace….they’re gonna have an estimate in the morning for the module since I can’t do it myself (has to be programmed) but I’m not hopeful.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
The esp problem is a sensor built into the brake booster. The battery shat itself…turns out there’s a pretty big parasitic drain caused by a fried control module and a shit load of stuff to replace….they’re gonna have an estimate in the morning for the module since I can’t do it myself (has to be programmed) but I’m not hopeful.

That makes sense... stupid Germans. Put a life limited part in (battery) that has the potential to ruin a substantial part of the electrical system. Perfect.