Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
you sound like a housewife when Starbucks is closed and her pool boy took the day off.

nothing dying around here; lots of dudes on here had a crazy year. Everything ebbs and flows especially when there’s so much going on. Holiday season bound to be slow on the inter webs with people focused on getting their kids squared away for a good Christmas.

Listen to our young philosopher!

@lesptr - you're young man is growing up!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I said Russian 9mm Kurz, meaning it's the Russian IZ70 instead of the Polish or other countries of manufacture--they all look alike to me and you can't read the slide easily because of the wear. 9mm Kurz is the caliber since they also came in 9mm MAK

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
I said Russian 9mm Kurz, meaning it's the Russian IZ70 instead of the Polish or other countries of manufacture--they all look alike to me and you can't read the slide easily because of the wear. 9mm Kurz is the caliber since they also came in 9mm MAK
That's what I thought. Wanted to mak sure I wasn't missing something.
If you do get it, I might be interested. Been kind of wanting something in 380 to play with.

(did u see what i did there? here's the missing e.)

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
That's what I thought. Wanted to mak sure I wasn't missing something.
If you do get it, I might be interested. Been kind of wanting something in 380 to play with.

(did u see what i did there? here's the missing e.)
I leaning toward passing on it. Unless you want it and you think it's worth the $300 I'd have in it. It's a little more rough than I thought once I saw the pics. If it was 9mm Mak I'd probably keep it for myself, I like that caliber.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
I leaning toward passing on it. Unless you want it and you think it's worth the $300 I'd have in it. It's a little more rough than I thought once I saw the pics. If it was 9mm Mak I'd probably keep it for myself, I like that caliber.
No big deal. Just an idea I've been toying with. Since I already have 380. Not a good time to get into a new caliber.