Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I have no idea if an LWRC is better than a Geissle. It's probably a wash, but I'm just a casual.
Bullpups are like underfolders. They're really cool and everyone should have one, but they have certain design limitations that don't hamper a more traditional layout or design.
Totally agree

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Yeah it was. Kinda wish I had hung onto it lol.

I can get this and a pretty nice CZ52 for $650. Was gonna sell this one off.

Maybe I'll just save my money but I kind of want the CZ52.
I had several CZ-52s back in the days when they were cheap and easy to find.

Carried one in a 1911 OWB holster for a while, until it malfunctioned when I was chambering a round and blew a hole in the floor. Safety was on, booger hook was off the Bang switch, and I had an upgraded firing pin with return spring. Didn’t matter.

They’re fun on the range, but carry ammo was nonexistent.
I was carrying someone else’s hand loads-another thing I’ll never do again.

Trigger is typically miserable, sights are even worse. Mag release is no fun.

But if you want to feel like you’re shooting .357Mangle-um from a semi-auto, enjoy the fireballs and the weird looks of hatred mixed with respect from those on the firing line with you!!

Edit: everyone thinks those roller-lock actions are indestructible, but I had to replace a couple rollers that crushed into abused beer-can shapes from firing that 7.62x25 ammo. I probably put over 1000 rnds through that pistol, which is a lot for what it is, and for what it isn’t.

But on the bright side, I can do pretty well with anything these days, after dealing with the gremlins on those guns.

Last edited: