Faktory 47

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
1st... and I think that I might actually buy a new gun tomorrow. I'm thinking that the Taurus G2C, is a pretty good deal for $300.00 bucks, and would make a much better carry /truck gun than my Glock 30, that feels like carrying a boat anchor.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Morning fellers May have seen some good news for the steal industry !!

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
1st... and I think that I might actually buy a new gun tomorrow. I'm thinking that the Taurus G2C, is a pretty good deal for $300.00 bucks, and would make a much better carry /truck gun than my Glock 30, that feels like carrying a boat anchor.
That was a $154 pistol not long ago
Dahlonaga Gun and at Cherokee Gun

I have bought 2 before nib out the door under $200
Solid pistol for the money but trigger was so so, grip texture seemed rough on my gentle hands

When did they become $300 dollars?

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA

Solid pistol for the money but trigger was so so, grip texture seemed rough on my gentle hands

Probably around the same time the wasr became 1200

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

I first started looking at a small carry pistol about a year ago when everything was in short supply, I had it narrowed down to the Glock 43X, or the Taurus G3C. I don't remember the exact price of a blue label Glock 43X, but I want to say it was about $150.00 more than the G3C. I'll definitely give Cherokee Gun and pawn a call and see if they have one in stock, and what their price is. I know Ga firing line has them in stock for $300.00 bucks. Last time I checked out CGP, website it was terrible, and I had no idea what they had in stock.

Last edited:

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
I first started looking at a small carry pistol about a year ago when everything was in short supply, I had it narrowed down to the Glock 43X, or the Taurus G3C. I don't remember the exact price of a blue label Glock 43X, but I want to say it was about $150.00 more than the G3C. I'll definitely give Cherokee Gun and pawn a call and see if they have one in stock, and what they're price is. I know Ga firing line has them in stock for $300.00 bucks. Last time I checked out CGP, website it was terrible, and I had no idea what they had in stock.
They usually price match anyone and may even honor an old local newspaper ad.
I'll look to see if I have an old ad in my stack

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I first started looking at a small carry pistol about a year ago when everything was in short supply, I had it narrowed down to the Glock 43X, or the Taurus G3C. I don't remember the exact price of a blue label Glock 43X, but I want to say it was about $150.00 more than the G3C. I'll definitely give Cherokee Gun and pawn a call and see if they have one in stock, and what they're price is. I know Ga firing line has them in stock for $300.00 bucks. Last time I checked out CGP, website it was terrible, and I had no idea what they had in stock.

I've heard it's difficult to get them to answer the phone. They are a victim of their own success. If they have it it will be the cheapest price you can find in the state.

Take cash. Cheaper if you pay cash vs using cc.

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I've heard it's difficult to get them to answer the phone. They are a victim of their own success. If they have it it will be the cheapest price you can find in the state.

Take cash. Cheaper if you pay cash vs using cc.

Okay cool, I'll take cash. I went to their website, it's still completely useless. I'm going to try to call 1st, I don't want to drive all the way to Canton, just to find it's not in stock.

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
They usually price match anyone and may even honor an old local newspaper ad.
I'll look to see if I have an old ad in my stack

Maybe they'll match the price of the cheapest G3C on the ODT... $360.00, with a holster, box, and documents, and of course a bill of sale. LOL.