Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Since we all share stuff here I'll share something, my mom was rushed to the ER back in March, not to shortly after she had her second COVID vaccination shot (few weeks I'd say) with extreme pains from a Kidney stone. Well, A Kidney stone was actually more like 25-30. Even with her past kidneys stones (10~ years ago) shes never had anything like this. She went septic and fortunately they were able to stop the infection and remove the bad juju from her blood pathways. Anyways, she went through one surgery here in Newnan, they failed. Second one was today in ATL and they are finally all gone. And she is recovering well.

Anyways, theres some drama for ya momma. I just thought it was interesting how the vaccine was only a couple weeks before all this happened, maybe 3 at the most. Not saying I know they are correlated but it was the first thing my young tin foil hat self thought of when she told me how bad she was feeling.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Just found out a guy I used to work with passed away from Covid. He was younger than me and healthy as a horse, strong as an ox. Bull rider. Did I say he was strong??? 41 years old

Last year another guy I know that was 40 passed suddenly from a brain aneurysm.

It bothers me a lot, I guess bc I'm getting old enough that I'm out living my peers. Too young to die. This sucks!

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Just found out a guy I used to work with passed away from Covid. He was younger than me and healthy as a horse, strong as an ox. Bull rider. Did I say he was strong??? 41 years old

It bothers me a lot, I guess bc I'm getting old enough that I'm out living my peers. Too young to die. This sucks!
Im 26 but it makes me feel really weird as well to see it. I've heard of similar circumstances too. My problem with everything is why won't they tell us why these folks who are perfectly healthy dying from this shit? They know I bet they fucking know. But its always about the god damn cocksucking fucking money.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

I lost my best friend to a brain aneurysm. We were 29 then. Hanging out shooting guns and living life, then the next day he was gone, just like that.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Im 26 but it makes me feel really weird as well to see it. I've heard of similar circumstances too. My problem with everything is why won't they tell us why these folks who are perfectly healthy dying from this shit? They know I bet they fucking know. But its always about the god damn cocksucking fucking money.
They for sure know. They don't want to tell us. They also have an agenda, actually a few agendas. There's a lot of things at play here and if you believe in God then you know true evil is behind all of it.

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
They for sure know. They don't want to tell us. They also have an agenda, actually a few agendas. There's a lot of things at play here and if you believe in God then you know true evil is behind all of it.
Believe in God? Yeah I don't really believe in anything anymore. If things go really bad though I just don't wanna see my friends or family die.