3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Is this what Poors eat?
SHF and 4 weeks later there will be no deer or squirrel to be found since that's about all the average redneck can hunt and eat.

I'll be up on @DeanMoriarty hill trapping groundhogs

I'll be the guy in the kudzu ghillie suit trapping
DM will be on running the smoker and grill
Maybe we can get his sweet lady to sell $50 per pound groundhog meat down at the bottom of the hill
we may need a sniper up top providing her protection

any snipers wanta step up?
pay will be in groundhog meat and pelts

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Kill em all . if you were closer i would supply you with all the hog meat you ever wanted , i hate those things , they get shot on sight,
Lol- I’d take you up on it. We’re about 3 miles from the river, we get hogs some- sometimes by the dozens. It’s just hit or miss though, they travel up and down the creeks and once you start killing them they disappear. I love wild pork for making sausage, I froze a quart of finely diced habaneros just for making hot links this fall. I dried and smoked a ton as well, but I really want to try some with “fresh” bits in there.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Enjoy.

Cost more than my last vehicle.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
When I was a kid I wanted one of these bad. @Red Squirrel 556

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Nope. Should have rewelded the OG receiver. Type 2 US receiver, with mostly Type 2 parts, with some Type 3 thrown in. And unknown barrel.
And a German troll teaching AKs and and Soviet history to a Russian troll. Typical internet thread
I would bet he could demill, toss us parts in garbage and get his money or most of it for the type 2 and 3 parts on GB or other auction sites.

Is that dude even an FFL holder?
I was under the impression that you had to be an FFL holder of a certain class to manufacture firearms and or sell.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I would bet he could demill, toss us parts in garbage and get his money or most of it for the type 2 and 3 parts on GB or other auction sites.

Is that dude even an FFL holder?
I was under the impression that you had to be an FFL holder of a certain class to manufacture firearms and or sell.
If he bought an aftermarket serialized receiver, he is OK. You can build yourself from a kit and a receiver that's on 4473.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Enjoy.

Last I checked he hasn't verified the barrel maker either.