Faktory 47

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
With the BHO mags the follower is what the bolt catches on, not a lever that is engaged by the follower like on an AR-15.
The literal follower on the magazine is what catches the bolt.
When you remove the empty magazine the bolt goes forward, when you insert a new magazine you still have to charge the weapon to put the round in battery.

it only really serves a purpose to know you’re empty but doesn’t aid in a faster reload

im not a huge fan of them but I don’t hate them and won’t NOT shoot them because of that.

AK is kinda like an MP-5 reload minus the lock back and chop
Cuck

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Some dudes like them some dudes hate them some dudes don’t carry either way haha

@Knight hates everything Yugo so he doesn’t count in Yugo conversations anyway ignore him
correct. I don’t hate BHO, I hate yugo things. If it was such a great design, why aren’t they a country anymore????

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Here’s a cool feature with Yugo AKMs

as far as I know it’s the only AK designed to do this.

with a round in the chamber, weapon on safe, you can pull the bolt back and due to the ejector being farther forward than other AKMS it will eject the live round and not pick up a new round and place it into battery.

I think some mags have been identified to still load a round, maybe some bakelites, so the general consensus is obviously as per usual remove magazine first, leave weapon on safe, pull bolt to rear and clear chamber

on all other standard AKs/AKMS afaik you have to place the weapon on fire to be able to pull the bolt far enough to engage the ejector and eject out the live round

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Here’s a cool feature with Yugo AKMs

as far as I know it’s the only AK designed to do this.

with a round in the chamber, weapon on safe, you can pull the bolt back and due to the ejector being farther forward than other AKMS it will eject the live round and not pick up a new round and place it into battery.

I think some mags have been identified to still load a round, maybe some bakelites, so the general consensus is obviously as per usual remove magazine first, leave weapon on safe, pull bolt to rear and clear chamber

on all other standard AKs/AKMS afaik you have to place the weapon on fire to be able to pull the bolt far enough to engage the ejector and eject out the live round
Stopped reading at yugo