KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I'd agree if it was Commifornia.
With the BHO mags the follower is what the bolt catches on, not a lever that is engaged by the follower like on an AR-15.
The literal follower on the magazine is what catches the bolt.
When you remove the empty magazine the bolt goes forward, when you insert a new magazine you still have to charge the weapon to put the round in battery.

it only really serves a purpose to know you’re empty but doesn’t aid in a faster reload

im not a huge fan of them but I don’t hate them and won’t NOT shoot them because of that.

AK is kinda like an MP-5 reload minus the lock back and chop

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
With the BHO mags the follower is what the bolt catches on, not a lever that is engaged by the follower like on an AR-15.
The literal follower on the magazine is what catches the bolt.
When you remove the empty magazine the bolt goes forward, when you insert a new magazine you still have to charge the weapon to put the round in battery.

it only really serves a purpose to know you’re empty but doesn’t aid in a faster reload

im not a huge fan of them but I don’t hate them and won’t NOT shoot them because of that.

AK is kinda like an MP-5 reload minus the lock back and chop

Ohhhh well in that case it seems pointless... But being "new" to the platform, etc I don't care much currently.