KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Come rewire my kitchen, when I remodel.
I will man it plays to plan ahead get the stuff you like I’m pre-wired here (because I did the full house remodel) for under cabinet lights island receptacles, every switch box has a neutral in it for future smart WiFi devices, every circuit is dual-function arc fault/ground fault protected via the panel, got AV hub downstairs etc.

So much easier to wire ahead for those luxuries then to try and add those down the road

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I will man it plays to plan ahead get the stuff you like I’m pre-wired here (because I did the full house remodel) for under cabinet lights island receptacles, every switch box has a neutral in it for future smart WiFi devices, every circuit is dual-function arc fault/ground fault protected via the panel, got AV hub downstairs etc.

So much easier to wire ahead for those luxuries then to try and add those down the road
Just run 3wire to everything? Red as extra neutral?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Just run 3wire to everything? Red as extra neutral?
I wish I could buy 14-4 locally
2020 code makes me land a neutral in every box for smart devices so I’ve definitely been losing money on wire and struggling with box fill code because of the extras, and hate rolling back capped wires just to get a neutral everywhere

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I wish I could buy 14-4 locally
2020 code makes me land a neutral in every box for smart devices so I’ve definitely been losing money on wire and struggling with box fill code because of the extras, and hate rolling back capped wires just to get a neutral everywhere
White tape on them reds....extraaaaa neutral :cool: