GA Firing Line

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I like the RAK1 too so far and I’ve been using the FIME enhanced in the krink. @3x has the FIME in his too but I dunno how much he’s shot it

ive got several hundred through the krink right now. 300 ish or so
I swapped the FIME enhanced out for an ALG. I wanted a single stage trigger for the Krink, but I haven't even shot it yet, so what do I know.
Been rocking Tapco G2 on a couple other things and it's been sufficient. I think it's pretty comparable to the RAK1, which I've used to.

The hot item out there is the Battle Arms (?) Trigger which runs about $55 market.
@2Glocks @Fast306stang

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Hey fellas.

Hope all is well and life is great for everyone.

Always wishing you guys the best. Always very grateful for everyone's friendship.

I'm purging a bunch.

I got a bunch listed for proud prices. Cashing out for next chapter. No rock bottom deals, but everything will end up sold.

You guys are free to make offers. I'm dropping prices every week until sold.

If a listing gets close to one of your offers, I would rather one of you guys get it over a stranger.

Current offer;
2 Current Production Romanian Drums, one new in box, one 90%.

$200 picked up in Norcross or Duluth

$220 mailed.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Hey fellas.

Always wishing you guys the best. Always very grateful for everyone's friendship.

I'm purging a bunch.

I got a bunch listed for proud prices. Cashing out for next chapter. No rock bottom deals, but everything will end up sold.

If a listing gets close to one of your offers, I would rather one of you guys get it over a stranger.

Current offer;

$220 mailed.

If you have any extra drum pouches like that Chinese one I’d be a buyer

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I cannot recommend this trigger. The pull is very light, and while firing the roll pin that engages with the safety popped out of my trigger causing the gun to fire when the safety was engaged. ALG makes some good budget stuff but the Ak trigger missed the mark for me.
Butt what about bump fire

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Hey fellas.

I'm purging a bunch.

Current offer;

$220 mailed.

Text sent