Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Morning gents!

Survived another summer runngun. Nephew outshot his dad on a couple stages.....that is awesomeness to me! Ate many pounds of BBQ, boudin, weather was pretty decent. (Friday afternoon was HOT though)

Had a good visit with a Texas buddy that runs a suppressed WASR - got some great information.

Had a better visit with a buddy from Texas that is a judge down there. Ever since my son's death, he took it upon himself to get this legislation started that diverts offenders with mental issues to counseling, meds in-house treatment, that sort of path rather than prison and no treatment. I don't mind telling you my eyes fill up every time I discuss this, but Dave has done so much good down there. I asked him what the tangible impact of all this was, he said probably 200 families will see positive outcomes by the end of next year. Great Job Dave!

Saw my friend Rachel, who was instrumental in getting the Texas Constitutional Carry Law passed and signed recently. She's become quite the celebrity and I had no idea! Thanks to Rachel and the GOA!

So many good people at these events - I sure hope to meet some of y'all out here or in Pecos one day.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Morning gents!

Survived another summer runngun. Nephew outshot his dad on a couple stages.....that is awesomeness to me! Ate many pounds of BBQ, boudin, weather was pretty decent. (Friday afternoon was HOT though)

Had a good visit with a Texas buddy that runs a suppressed WASR - got some great information.

Had a better visit with a buddy from Texas that is a judge down there. Ever since my son's death, he took it upon himself to get this legislation started that diverts offenders with mental issues to counseling, meds in-house treatment, that sort of path rather than prison and no treatment. I don't mind telling you my eyes fill up every time I discuss this, but Dave has done so much good down there. I asked him what the tangible impact of all this was, he said probably 200 families will see positive outcomes by the end of next year. Great Job Dave!

Saw my friend Rachel, who was instrumental in getting the Texas Constitutional Carry Law passed and signed recently. She's become quite the celebrity and I had no idea! Thanks to Rachel and the GOA!

So many good people at these events - I sure hope to meet some of y'all out here or in Pecos one day.

Do you ever go to the 11 acre gunshow in Tulsa in November and again in the springtime? I got invited last night to go and hang out behind the tables with a dealer's badge. I'm thinking about going. It's all indoors, heated and cooled, with 4500 tables from what I've read?

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Do you ever go to the 11 acre gunshow in Tulsa in November and again in the springtime? I got invited last night to go and hang out behind the tables with a dealer's badge. I'm thinking about going. It's all indoors, heated and cooled, with 4500 tables from what I've read?

I don't go to every one, but sometimes...it's the best place to sell stuff for sure. Tons of people though, too crowded. You can see lots of firearms/militaria you won't see anywhere else though. You should go at least once.

If you decide to go, let me know - that one is during hunting season, but I'd definitely try to make it if you come out. I know where the good Mexican food is.....

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I don't go to every one, but sometimes...it's the best place to sell stuff for sure. Tons of people though, too crowded. You can see lots of firearms/militaria you won't see anywhere else though. You should go at least once.

If you decide to go, let me know - that one is during hunting season, but I'd definitely try to make it if you come out. I know where the good Mexican food is.....
If I don't make it to the November one, I'll try to make the springtime one, whatever month that is lol. I definitely wanted to meet up if I can make it. I'll hit up Rabbit too. I *think* this is one of the shows he goes to also.