Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
So I’ve been on the phone with LT Sapienza with FDNY. He has sent me so many photos and that is 100% his helmet. As much as I want to keep it I feel like it should go back to him and he offered me cash but I told him no and instead he would like to pay for my trip to go to the 911 Memorial and give me a tour of all the stations and in return for the Helmet he will also give me a bunch of FDNY goodies

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
So I’ve been on the phone with LT Sapienza with FDNY. He has sent me so many photos and that is 100% his helmet. As much as I want to keep it I feel like it should go back to him and he offered me cash but I told him no and instead he would like to pay for my trip to go to the 911 Memorial and give me a tour of all the stations and in return for the Helmet he will also give me a bunch of FDNY goodies

Heck yeah! Karma win!

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Dude that's awesome

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
He would like to exchange the helmet on either the 10th or the 12th because this story has circulated amongst the fire fighter community since I posted on Facebook. And he does not want to be the center of attention on 911. But what’s cool is I’m not just going to the memorial service the city does he’s adding me as his guest to the private fire fighter ceremony that just the fire department does

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
They did a reunion thing recently, it was pretty good. Apparently Will used to memorize the ENTIRE script (he wasn't an actor, he had no idea he wasn't supposed to) and in the early episodes you can see him mouthing the other characters lines lolol.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Freaking great weekend boys. Bluegrass festival all day Saturday. Got to see @dougiemac today and he hooked me up with some venison! Thanks dude.

Also got to see @DeanMoriarty AND got to fondle the SET AMD and fondle dean and holy cow both are NICE!

thanks dudes! Have a good Monday you wild turkeys.

View attachment 129829
Lmao I forgot that the SET gun was hot too, @2Glocks "well glad I checked" lololololol

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

I think this whole story is beyond awesome and just incredible to read. I hope it all pans out just like you said. I think that would be amazing.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
He would like to exchange the helmet on either the 10th or the 12th because this story has circulated amongst the fire fighter community since I posted on Facebook. And he does not want to be the center of attention on 911. But what’s cool is I’m not just going to the memorial service the city does he’s adding me as his guest to the private fire fighter ceremony that just the fire department does

You need to give him a chicken man picture... it's the least you could do. LOL.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
From the LT...PS I’m gonna check out this movie! Never seen it. This was prior to him saying he will take me up to NY

Hey so nice to hear from you. You know it one point I was totally cool with not having that helmet but then my son really said he wanted it so I would love to buy it back from you if you are willing to sell it. It is absolutely mind the Ranger sticker and the 13 definitely something I put on every single helmet I’ve ever had in my career. My career is a started out in engine 233 1984 transferred over to 176 in 1990
These companies were in Bedford Stuyvesant probably the busiest areas in New York City at the time. Got promoted to lieutenant in 1997 was a sign to engine 28 in the lower Eastside in 1999 I was lucky enough to be in Italy during 911 but sixth of my men in light of 11 who shares the same house with Engine 28 or killed. If you want to know more about me go to Hearst entertainment and look up the TV show the bravest I was technical advisor on that show and also the face of the show my number is REDACTED. If you can find it in your heart to sell me back that helmet I would absolutely love that if you want to contact me about my career or anything else please feel free to call thank you so much and as always stay safe be careful keep your collar up