Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Let me try the live phot gif thing again.

583dff6a10b3ebfccbfebb0605e9647f.gif

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Well I'm trying to remove my mom before my dad kills her. He threw her into the counters the other day, she weighs about 90 pounds. Today he won't let her go outside bc he's afraid one of his 9 indoor feral cats might escape.

Both of them are losing their minds, in different fashions. My dad gave that fucking Beretta to my brother to get his handguns out of the house and then he fucking turned around and bought a 1911. He's had 4 NDs all with a 1911 from the time I was a kid until now.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Well I'm trying to remove my mom before my dad kills her. He threw her into the counters the other day, she weighs about 90 pounds. Today he won't let her go outside bc he's afraid one of his 9 indoor feral cats might escape.

Both of them are losing their minds, in different fashions. My dad gave that fucking Beretta to my brother to get his handguns out of the house and then he fucking turned around and bought a 1911. He's had 4 NDs all with a 1911 from the time I was a kid until now.
Unless you wanna feed him to the pigs, may have to call the .....cops

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Prayers @Fast306stang - I cannot imagine what you are going through...

Thanks man. If it was anyone else I would have called the cops a long time ago and not gave it a 2nd thought.

My mom I think is in early dementia. Doesn't understand she's in danger, won't divorce my dad, won't move out. But she's paranoid that her doctors are trying to frame her and have her put in jail or are trying to kill her.

My dad traps cats everywhere in town and rehomes them after having them spayed or neutered, has 9 feral cats in the house. Their AC broke, he doesn't want to pay to fix it. Loves the cats more than any human being...like won't leave the house to eat out or do anything bc "the cats need him." Won't let my mom outside bc he's afraid one might escape.

If you talk to them one on one, they seem fine. But mentally they are both going down hill.

My dad was at a very large family function about 2 months ago and told everybody there he could kill my mom and bury her in the yard and not think twice. Perfect strangers to him. Got a lot of calls over that one.

If I call the cops, my dad is going to jail for a long time I suspect. I'm not sure what to do here.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Thanks man. If it was anyone else I would have called the cops a long time ago and not gave it a 2nd thought.

My mom I think is in early dementia. Doesn't understand she's in danger, won't divorce my dad, won't move out. But she's paranoid that her doctors are trying to frame her and have her put in jail or are trying to kill her.

My dad traps cats everywhere in town and rehomes them after having them spayed or neutered, has 9 feral cats in the house. Their AC broke, he doesn't want to pay to fix it. Loves the cats more than any human being...like won't leave the house to eat out or do anything bc "the cats need him." Won't let my mom outside bc he's afraid one might escape.

If you talk to them one on one, they seem fine. But mentally they are both going down hill.

My dad was at a very large family function about 2 months ago and told everybody there he could kill my mom and bury her in the yard and not think twice. Perfect strangers to him. Got a lot of calls over that one.

If I call the cops, my dad is going to jail for a long time I suspect. I'm not sure what to do here.

Honestly, they'd probably put him in a state run home/ nursing center for evaluation. Which might as well be jail.

I'd hate to do it, but I'd rather live with calling in DFACs than letting my mom get seriously hurt. I'd tell everyone in the family that first, let them say their part, and make the call.