Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Wow. Very cool and very sad at the same time. And very good of you to do what you're doing. I hope you find success.
That’s actually pretty cool. Hopefully you can find the family it belongs to.
Of course! I would want the same if it was my dads. Curious how it ended up on the island

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Thanks man. If it was anyone else I would have called the cops a long time ago and not gave it a 2nd thought.

My mom I think is in early dementia. Doesn't understand she's in danger, won't divorce my dad, won't move out. But she's paranoid that her doctors are trying to frame her and have her put in jail or are trying to kill her.

My dad traps cats everywhere in town and rehomes them after having them spayed or neutered, has 9 feral cats in the house. Their AC broke, he doesn't want to pay to fix it. Loves the cats more than any human being...like won't leave the house to eat out or do anything bc "the cats need him." Won't let my mom outside bc he's afraid one might escape.

If you talk to them one on one, they seem fine. But mentally they are both going down hill.

My dad was at a very large family function about 2 months ago and told everybody there he could kill my mom and bury her in the yard and not think twice. Perfect strangers to him. Got a lot of calls over that one.

If I call the cops, my dad is going to jail for a long time I suspect. I'm not sure what to do here.
Man, I'm sorry to say it, but i don't think there is any choice but to get authorities involved. I'm certainly no lawyer, but I don't think there is any way to remove either of them without their consent unless you get one or both of them declared incompetent to care for themselves or a danger to themselves & others. Maybe @3x can point you towards a lawyer who deals with this stuff.

I agree with @dial1911 that the whole family needs to face what is going on here,

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Honestly, they'd probably put him in a state run home/ nursing center for evaluation. Which might as well be jail.

I'd hate to do it, but I'd rather live with calling in DFACs than letting my mom get seriously hurt. I'd tell everyone in the family that first, let them say their part, and make the call.
Wisdom right here

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here