Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Ok. Well, not sure how you will use the truck.
Some people need a heavy duty truck and get one. Some get a light duty truck and occasionally overwork it and it falls apart.
Again, I look at resale value, economy, reliability and capability.
Not sure what your needs are or budget is but since you mentioned Toyota I assume light duty use.
If you get a Tundra the weaker 4.7 is actually a lot more reliable than the more powerful 5.7 although everything else is still light duty.
Whats your budget?
Light duty hauling and off road on the property. Smaller the better. 90% of the time just a daily driver.

Looked at the new Jeep truck, briefly. After this AT experience, no way, no how.
Chevy is on my shit list after the bailouts.
Ford. Meh. Not after the Eco-turd.

I can get a brand new Toyota Tacoma for a price of a 2 year old Yota (pre-Covid used price craze). Family member is a one of the Toyota's VIPs and we get his prices on any Toyota vehicles. Easy decision to make. I will have instant equity the moment I drive off the lot.

Last edited:

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Light duty hauling and off road on the property. Smaller the better. 90% of the time just a daily driver.

Looked at the new Jeep truck, briefly. After this AT experience, no way, no how.
Chevy is on my shit list after the bailouts.
Ford. Meh. Not after the Eco-turd.

I can get a brand new Toyota Tacoma for a price of a 2 year old Yota (pre-Covid used price craze). Family member is a one of the Toyota's VIPs and we get his prices on any Toyota vehicles. Easy decision to make. I will have instant equity the moment I drive off the lot.
Whatever makes sense for you. That’s all that matters.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Shot the P17 tonight

it did great. Only one malfunction out of 300 rounds on the first mag then never again.

Used Velocitors, stingers, and CCI SV

shot unsupresssd and suppressed

zeroed the Sig Romeo zero. I feels cheap, I didn’t expect it to zero well with the small Allen key windage and elev. the turrets have zero tactile or audible response and no printed markings so you just kinda wing it.

zeroed at 25y to the velocitors. Thought I would go with the stingers, 100 more FPS at a cost of 8gr weight, but they ended up grouping the worst for me at 25y

the velocitors stayed true. Coming out of a 3” barrel around 1026fps.

I didn’t get a lot of blowback from the can. Thought I would because the slide is open on both sides when it cycles but maybe that helps.

im curious to see how long this Romeo zero fsctory battery lasts. I may leave it on, with the motion activation engaged and just see total time really is. I placed some witness marks on the romeos mounting screws so we’ll see if it holds on the plate.

Has a nice trigger. PMR fans will be familiar. I think its a 3lb pull for most of the P-17s I’ve seen and it feels like it.

So far, and if it keeps shooting, another Keltec rimfire win in my book.

Also Olight still works lololol but Time will tell.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Shot the P17 tonight

it did great. Only one malfunction out of 300 rounds on the first mag then never again.

zeroed the Sig Romeo zero. I feels cheap, I didn’t expect it to zero well with the small Allen key windage and elev. the turrets have zero tactile or audible response and no printed markings so you just kinda wing it.

zeroed at 25y to the velocitors. Thought I would go with the stingers, 100 more FPS at a cost of 8gr weight, but they ended up grouping the worst for me at 25y

I didn’t get a lot of blowback from the can. Thought I would because the slide is open on both sides when it cycles but maybe that helps.

im curious to see how long this Romeo zero fsctory battery lasts. I may leave it on, with the motion activation engaged and just see total time really is. I placed some witness marks on the romeos mounting screws so we’ll see if it holds on the plate.

Has a nice trigger. PMR fans will be familiar. I think its a 3lb pull for most of the P-17s I’ve seen and it feels like it.

TLDR: Neato gun

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Shot the P17 tonight

That’s good that it’s working fine.
For me the PMR30 back in the day when it came out was a nice concept but a malfunctioning piece of shit despite trying to modify it to make it work and trying many types of ammo so I gave up on it despite the later versions supposedly being good and reliable

Last edited:

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
That’s good that it’s working fine.
For me the PMR30 back in the day when it came out was a nice concept but a malfunctioning piece of shit despite trying to modify it to make it work and trying many times of ammo so I gave up on it despite the later versions supposedly being good and reliable
Definitely had good luck with the PMR myself. I’ll be surprised if this LR will be as reliable as the PMR was when I had one.

I know for a fact they did change some things, I believe the twist rate on the barrel and something about the ramp come to mind. Early generations as you mentioned.

rimfire is fun for me simply because I can afford to have the guns malfunction (to an extent) and they’ll still serve their main purpose of being fun.

my 10/22 SBR is stupid ass reliable

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Definitely had good luck with the PMR myself. I’ll be surprised if this LR will be as reliable as the PMR was when I had one.

I know for a fact they did change some things, I believe the twist rate on the barrel and something about the ramp come to mind. Early generations as you mentioned.

rimfire is fun for me simply because I can afford to have the guns malfunction (to an extent) and they’ll still serve their main purpose of being fun.

In fortunately the ATF is going to classify your SBR as an SBR after assigning it 4 or 5 points. Then what?

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA

they changed barrel design from a smooth barrel to a fluted barrel or vise versa , plus changed the angle of the feed ramp