Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I was heading out to shoot it today for the first time but the range was super crowded so I bailed. Figured tomorrow evening there won’t be a soul in there so I’ll go tomorrow.

that being said, my dad just snagged a used one up in Calhoun for like 180.00 and has already put 300 or more rounds of whatever trash he’s shooting. Zero malfunctions reported from him.

plenty of videos and reviews from guys praising their reliability so I’m assuming they’re good to go.

I do like the ambi paddle mag release and ambi safety.

feels like a PMR-30 sized down, comes with the threaded barrel extension, a nice wrench, and 3 mags.

the optics plate I got aftermarket from a dude who came from the Keltec forums who sells them for 45.00 so far they’ve had plenty of good reviews for not adding too much weight when used with a Sig Romeo zero, swamp Fox, or crimson trace RDS.

I got the Sig zero (and i generally hate Sig and Sig optics even more than their new gunshit). We’ll see how it zeros, holds up, and what real battery life I get using the motion activation

overall I’m pretty excited to see how it runs and at 200.00 if it shoots well it’s a total win. Even if I had to drop the RDS off it has nice adjustable sights with a fiber front post.
That’s good to know! I‘m not a cheap ass but occasionally Keltec gets it just right. I still have a PLR16 and it’s been great so far after a few thousand rounds with zero issues. That‘s more reliable than some import 5.56 AK pistols I’ve tried.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Things probably coming down the pipeline...

.224 Valkyrie Upper (all Ballistic Advantage w/ ammo RCBS Matchmaster dies etc.)

20 gauge Shockwave

possibly a Pork Sword Chassis

Possibly P80 Glock compact long slide lower w/ Glock lower parts kit FDE all virgin untouched.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Things probably coming down the pipeline...

.224 Valkyrie Upper (all Ballistic Advantage w/ ammo RCBS Matchmaster dies etc.)

20 gauge Shockwave

possibly a Pork Sword Chassis

Possibly P80 Glock compact long slide lower w/ Glock lower parts kit FDE all virgin untouched.
Pipeline runs straight to Cartersville.
Hook a Caucasian up

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
My old MAK90 and I'm not in position to grab it, damn