Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Lol these are Izzy bakes that I've hunted high and low for, to get these patterns. I found a guy in Poland who lets me hand pick, I paid for 3 more yesterday and today he told me he has another shipment coming in. So I suspect I'll buy another 3 before it's over lol

View attachment 127158
That’s cool but I can’t appreciate specific mags that much. But I have to open multiple boxes that I haven’t looked into since about 8-10 years ago. I remember seeing some stuff that would bring good money on gunbroker. Will check at some point

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
How are you and your wife doin' mang?

Ain't been 'round chere much.
Lot Happening.
Me and wife are both OK for now but she is looking at a surgery for the Cyst in the head, and just waiting on Doctor to get back to us on a date.
I am still on Workers Comp for my Back injury and waiting on the Back Doctors Appointment to see what will happen to me.
But Still Blessed and living life well.
Hope all is good for you Guys.
and just so you know here is a clue as to what my next project is.

Tank.jpg

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Lot Happening.
Me and wife are both OK for now but she is looking at a surgery for the Cyst in the head, and just waiting on Doctor to get back to us on a date.
I am still on Workers Comp for my Back injury and waiting on the Back Doctors Appointment to see what will happen to me.

View attachment 127167
Haha! Does that thing take Chinese 40rd flatbacks? I have a lot more of those

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Lot Happening.

View attachment 127167

Dangit man, ain't talked to you in a minute. Hope everything gets better for you both, ASAP!

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I heard those cheap little P17s are pretty good.
Is that so? I will assume so with that photo
I was heading out to shoot it today for the first time but the range was super crowded so I bailed. Figured tomorrow evening there won’t be a soul in there so I’ll go tomorrow.

that being said, my dad just snagged a used one up in Calhoun for like 180.00 and has already put 300 or more rounds of whatever trash he’s shooting. Zero malfunctions reported from him.

plenty of videos and reviews from guys praising their reliability so I’m assuming they’re good to go.

I do like the ambi paddle mag release and ambi safety.

feels like a PMR-30 sized down, comes with the threaded barrel extension, a nice wrench, and 3 mags.

the optics plate I got aftermarket from a dude who came from the Keltec forums who sells them for 45.00 so far they’ve had plenty of good reviews for not adding too much weight when used with a Sig Romeo zero, swamp Fox, or crimson trace RDS.

I got the Sig zero (and i generally hate Sig and Sig optics even more than their new gunshit). We’ll see how it zeros, holds up, and what real battery life I get using the motion activation

overall I’m pretty excited to see how it runs and at 200.00 if it shoots well it’s a total win. Even if I had to drop the RDS off it has nice adjustable sights with a fiber front post.

YUK0N

I Eat horse cum from Thomas’ Ass
Kalash Klub
Apr 21, 2020
GA
Zip code
I was heading out to shoot it today for the first time but the range was super crowded so I bailed. Figured tomorrow evening there won’t be a soul in there so I’ll go tomorrow.

that being said, my dad just snagged a used one up in Calhoun for like 180.00 and has already put 300 or more rounds of whatever trash he’s shooting. Zero malfunctions reported from him.

plenty of videos and reviews from guys praising their reliability so I’m assuming they’re good to go.

I do like the ambi paddle mag release and ambi safety.

feels like a PMR-30 sized down, comes with the threaded barrel extension, a nice wrench, and 3 mags.

the optics plate I got aftermarket from a dude who came from the Keltec forums who sells them for 45.00 so far they’ve had plenty of good reviews for not adding too much weight when used with a Sig Romeo zero, swamp Fox, or crimson trace RDS.

I got the Sig zero (and i generally hate Sig and Sig optics even more than their new gunshit). We’ll see how it zeros, holds up, and what real battery life I get using the motion activation

overall I’m pretty excited to see how it runs and at 200.00 if it shoots well it’s a total win. Even if I had to drop the RDS off it has nice adjustable sights with a fiber front post.

Jesus lot of words khyber brah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk