Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
@Mr. Goodbar
How are you doing today?
Was in the Kaiser acc yesterday, kinda their own little hospital, had to get iv fluids and gave me a steroid, my oxygen lvl was low and temperature would not go away. Once things settled out they monitored me for a little bit and cut me loose. Almost spent the night if i didn't improve. Bought a thingy for my finger to monitor my oxygen lvls while at home.

Oh i have covid pneumonia whatever that is

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I get so many vitamins from food I eat super clean but I supplement vitamin D because it’s all I have, should I go snag some zinc?

Yes. Zinc stops virus from multiplying. Makes is easier for Tcells ro kill it.
Loss of taste that some people experience has been linked to low Zinc levels in some studies (I am not a doc, just something I came across while reading up on it).
Do not exceed 100mg of Zinc a day. It will mess up your copper levels.
25mg to 50mg is a good level every day.
I take 50mg every other day, when I am not sick.
Much lesser doses for kids.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Was in the Kaiser acc yesterday, kinda their own little hospital, had to get iv fluids and gave me a steroid, my oxygen lvl was low and temperature would not go away. Once things settled out they monitored me for a little bit and cut me loose. Almost spent the night if i didn't improve. Bought a thingy for my finger to monitor my oxygen lvls while at home.

Did they give you antibiotics for pneumonia? Stay on top of the docs. Pneumonia is nothing to mess with. Demand and ask for meds, it is time for prescription strength.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Yes. Zinc stops virus from multiplying. Makes is easier for Tcells ro kill it.
Loss of taste that some people experience has been linked to low Zinc levels in some studies (I am not a doc, just something I came across while reading up on it).
Do not exceed 100mg of Zinc a day. It will mess up your copper levels.
25mg to 50mg is a good level every day.
I take 50mg every other day, when I am not sick.
Much lesser doses for kids.
I'd add that disclaimer to your sig line:becky:

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
I take 50 zinc because my multi is not the silver series with zinc.

I always drink a 16oz glass of h2o 10-15 min before taking and another full glass with.

Just my 2 cents, drink a glass of water 10-15 before every meal or meds and your guts will work better

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA

Damn man that sux I’m sorry to hear this

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code