Faktory 47

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
yay working in a house with 3 confirmed Covid cases outta 5 members. 30 minutes into work “oh and maybe avoid the stairs and the basement because my daughter and her husband and grandkid have been staying down there and they have Covid”

man it is what it is BUT I don’t get the logic of quarantining yourself from the outside world, then bringing in the outside world to work within your quarantine

they always blindside me too and wait until I I’ve got tools on and I’m balls deep in their bathroom receptacles

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
yay working in a house with 3 confirmed Covid cases outta 5 members. 30 minutes into work “oh and maybe avoid the stairs and the basement because my daughter and her husband and grandkid have been staying down there and they have Covid”

man it is what it is BUT I don’t get the logic of quarantining yourself from the outside world, then bringing in the outside world to work within your quarantine

they always blindside me too and wait until I I’ve got tools on and I’m balls deep in their bathroom receptacles
Double the rate for hazard pay and asshole tax

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
It’s got a faux can on it right now and the benefit of 16” inches of barrel underneath it. If I WAS going to leave it long I’d keep the rifling lol but that defeats the entire purpose of it being an SBR lol
I'm saving my faux suppressor in case I need to do a pin and weld for selling. That's my justification.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code

Get your balls outta that receptacle hole you naughty boi

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
It’s got a faux can on it right now and the benefit of 16” inches of barrel underneath it. If I WAS going to leave it long I’d keep the rifling lol but that defeats the entire purpose of it being an SBR lol
Well p&w a real can like I did then.
I've had a 30 cal can laying around that never got to play and now it does

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Get your balls outta that receptacle hole you naughty boi
Weird flex, but I had to do it. Work is done. 2 hours in the house, time will tell lol. I can’t avoid exposure in the job I’m in it’s just the way the cookie crumbles but damn I never look forward to feeling like shit like I have twice already. Eventually I must evolve right? I’d think my body would super blood up at some point

y’all will surely know if I get it again lol

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Weird flex, but I had to do it. Work is done. 2 hours in the house, time will tell lol. I can’t avoid exposure in the job I’m in it’s just the way the cookie crumbles but damn I never look forward to feeling like shit like I have twice already. Eventually I must evolve right? I’d think my body would super blood up at some point

Hopefully you have antibodies by now (for this strain as well)

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

You know what to do. Load up on supplements before you feel sick.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
What's the dosage chart look like for echinacea?

Is there a well dosage and sick dosage?
Depends on the manufacurer. Different concetration of active ingredients mean different dose.
Same dosage sick or well. There are very few instances when you may exceed the label info, and you really need to know your body.
Do not forget D3 vitamin. It regulates the immune system.
PS be careful with echinacea, it stimulates the immune system. Covid produces cytokine storm (look it up), echinacea may make it worse.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Depends on the manufacurer. Different concetration of active ingredients mean different dose.
Same dosage sick or well. There are very few instances when you may exceed the label info, and you really need to know your body.
Do not forget D3 vitamin. It regulates the immune system.
PS be careful with echinacea, it stimulates the immune system. Covid produces cytokine storm (look it up), echinacea may make it worse.
Good Intel. Thanks

Multi, zinc, c, d3 daily already
I'll research the cytokine storm thingie