Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Thank you. she is a great dog, but very fearful and skiddish still. We got her as a rescue and someone did not treat her well or socialize her. She has come a long way, but we hope she can not be scared of everything

Our little girl was the same way when we rescued her. The first time she was in the bedroom while I was changing clothes told me everything I need to know of her previous life. I pulled my belt off and she ran to the other side of the room, and cowered and whined. I’d like to get my hands on the bastard that made her like that.
8 years later and she’s great, but she’s still terrified of loud noises. I feel sorry for her when the neighbors are shooting fireworks. She will never be a gun dog.
She’s an old lady now.

e9cfb651cea3063e2dbb573539db9c3e.jpg

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Our little girl was the same way when we rescued her. The first time she was in the bedroom while I was changing clothes told me everything I need to know of her previous life. I pulled my belt off and she ran to the other side of the room, and cowered and whined. I’d like to get my hands on the bastard that made her like that.
8 years later and she’s great, but she’s still terrified of loud noises. I feel sorry for her when the neighbors are shooting fireworks. She will never be a gun dog.
She’s an old lady now.

e9cfb651cea3063e2dbb573539db9c3e.jpg
beautiful dog! I am with you, no need for anyone who would hurt a dog and abuse them. I keep telling my pup who did it, burt she won't give up the names, lol

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I finally had a chance to look at The Newnan Times Herald article and watch some drone footage of the affected area. I had no idea Downtown and just south were hit so hard. If you need anything, you have my number.
Thanks Les. Yeah it’s been tough but I’m counting myself lucky. Both me and my parents still have our house and possessions. Just crazy how quick things can change. Drastically. I’ve had a lot of folks reach out to me. It’s a good feeling seeing the community come together

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
beautiful dog! I am with you, no need for anyone who would hurt a dog and abuse them. I keep telling my pup who did it, burt she won't give up the names, lol

Mine won’t tell either. But she’ll run to mom to say I haven’t given her a treat all day, while still licking her lips from the treat she just finished.

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
That's fucking robbery. Standing huge oak trees go for a grand to drop and haul off (on a kinda average quote).

Mom recently had 4 huge pine trees taken down, hauled off, and stumps ground down for $800/tree. And those were right in between 2 houses.
Yeah my dad told him to fuck off. We got a really good guy now. Gunna take care of everything pro bono. They won’t even have to talk to insurance he will do it all for them. Gotta watch out there’s snakes in the grass every time this type of shit happens. Crazy the amount of contractors that come out of the wood work. They live for this shit. It’s like Christmas New Years and Quanza all rolled into one lol

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I can't believe you left @DeanMoriarty off your heads up weather alert.
He is on top of ghetto mountain between you and I.

I drove down i75 @ 15mph or less for 5 or 6 miles in that downpour to meet no clever name
forgot Shemp to , im a bad friend forgive me @DeanMoriarty , but you do have a nice view of the storms

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Crazy the amount of contractors that come out of the wood work. They live for this shit. It’s like Christmas New Years and Quanza all rolled into one lol

I'm still dealing with a shitty ass contractor and have been since the October 29th when that hurricane sent a 120ft oak tree through my house. Funny thing is, he was talking shit about people doing the exact thing he is doing.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I'm still dealing with a shitty ass contractor and have been since the October 29th when that hurricane sent a 120ft oak tree through my house. Funny thing is, he was talking shit about people doing the exact thing he is doing.
Guy that replaced the roof on the house I moved into talked so much shit about his reputation and how other roofers ghost instead of standing behind their work and he did just that. Fuck those douchebags.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I tell you one thing. You always hear about this shit on the news but when it hits your first hand you realize how bad of a situation it is.