Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I went to Publix to get beer and I saw my ex in there. I’m kind of pissed at you guys why didn’t you tell me she was that ugly? Jesus Christ man

Well, it's one of those, how do I say it, one of those read in between the lines kinda things.

Notice how we're always asking @Jstegman1 to post pics of his gf/fiancee/whatever? But we never really asked you to post pics of your ex? Yeah, well, it's kinda like that.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I
Well, it's one of those, how do I say it, one of those read in between the lines kinda things.

Notice how we're always asking @Jstegman1 to post pics of his gf/fiancee/whatever? But we never really asked you to post pics of your ex? Yeah, well, it's kinda like that.
im with wedding date today. And no, nothing is going on lol

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
It stops just short of the last stage. I went back and installed the extra spring they send to add pull but it wasn't enough, although it seemed like it would mimick what I had to do manually. I can reset it fully with my finger by pushing it forward lightly. Fires fine, same problem again.

I may do some action check today if I get rained out on house work.
Hitting receiver in back

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

I never ask for pics of I’d gf/f/wife. I won’t covet another mans woman, dogs are different.
Hey @Jstegman1 where’s my daily Dexter pic?

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
I went to Publix to get beer and I saw my ex in there. I’m kind of pissed at you guys why didn’t you tell me she was that ugly? Jesus Christ man

Bc I'm just an asshole and not a super asshole. No way I'm going to tell someone their fiance isn't physically attractive.

But yeah, your ex...she ain't physically attractive

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I can't believe you left @DeanMoriarty off your heads up weather alert.
He is on top of ghetto mountain between you and I.

I drove down i75 @ 15mph or less for 5 or 6 miles in that downpour to meet no clever name
I got fucked hard by that storm, nobody gave me any heads up :(