American Revival Apparel Company

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Can you get me a deal on some public utilities though?

Come to RM Clayton and you can have all the brown water you want....people in Decatur are into using grey/brown water right?

Reactions: Laufen

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
So...related side note....I bought two Lancer mags. I like the metal reinforced feed lips...but I noticed they don't drop free from the mag well when loaded...Pmag do. I thought Lancet was the bees knees....does anyone else have that problem?
@cmshoot

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
We know polymer is superior to metal in a certain applications. But why invest money in such a nonessential part? It’s not for a superior product IMO. It’s to ultimately save money.

Or to obtain a better seal and better keep out debris in the field. The polymer/rubber gasket dust cover costs more. That ain’t conjecture on my part; it’s a fact.

HK does it as well and they don’t tend to cut corners.

Reactions: DoglegArms

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
So...related side note....I bought two Lancer mags. I like the metal reinforced feed lips...but I noticed they don't drop free from the mag well when loaded...Pmag do. I thought Lancet was the bees knees....does anyone else have that problem?
@cmshoot

I have students that run Lancers, but I run PMags. I haven’t seen that issue, but I’m not an expert on Lancers.

Reactions: Shemp

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Come to RM Clayton and you can have all the brown water you want....people in Decatur are into using grey/brown water right?
Ha ha yeah no shit. I never drink the tap water either.

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
Just bought a 16" lightweight BCM upper with a 13" mlok rail. Haven't shot it yet, but looking it over it appears to be flawless in every way. Sample size:1

i’ve owned two bcm uppers both midlength - one with a standard barrel profile and the other a lightweight. both were very very nice and appeared/appear to be quality assembling with quality parts. i put probably 600 trouble free rounds through the lightweight before i traded it for something much lesser. i got the standard profile about a month ago and again no troubles though only about 100 rounds through it at this point.

i’ve never had problems with my DD either but i now wish i hadn’t spent the money on it - just had to have that RIS II rail. i have half a mind to sell a large portion of my collection to fund a bcm “the jack” carbine.

colt rifles are fine too but i wanted a midlength. their trooper and ccu rifles look solid but they should’ve released those years ago. i guess having the government feed trough yanked from underneath you forces innovation.

my bcm sample size: 2

Reactions: Laufen and cmshoot