Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
It looks good, just a little blurry on the edges
Yeah, after the final layer of stencils was flash cured and I pulled them off I thought it might look cool to distress it some, then I changed my mind so I fucked up the slide. I might go back and just do the slide a solid color like I did my 23. IMG_20161201_113631.jpg

FatAlbert

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
If the intent is concealment, I prefer blurred out edges myself.
That was my thinking, the problem I quickly discovered was that I was going to be able to blur the edges on the metal slide but the polymer not so much. Still got some experimenting to do but practice makes perfect.

Reactions: Laufen

FatAlbert

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Is that a hidden deformed dick on the bottom left part of the grip? I think you may have taken @Laufen a little to serious on his style camo.
Funny you say that, the reason I used the stencils was because they were too small for the rifle job I ordered them for. Wasn't paying attention when I ordered them so they were just some extras I had laying around. There were a dozen pieces or so that looked like little peckers, I thought I weeded them all out but guess I missed one.

Reactions: Cudruln

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Funny you say that, the reason I used the stencils was because they were too small for the rifle job I ordered them for. Wasn't paying attention when I ordered them so they were just some extras I had laying around. There were a dozen pieces or so that looked like little peckers, I thought I weeded them all out but guess I missed one.
I knew I seen something.

Reactions: FatAlbert

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
There are many options for "fixing" the trigger pull but simply changing the trigger is not a fix all. The firing pin spring, power safety plunger spring and trigger spring all can change feel of trigger pull. Check out NDZ Performance as they sell multiple OEM kits and there are plenty of YouTube Videos out there to DIY.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
There are many options for "fixing" the trigger pull but simply changing the trigger is not a fix all. The firing pin spring, power safety plunger spring and trigger spring all can change feel of trigger pull. Check out NDZ Performance as they sell multiple OEM kits and there are plenty of YouTube Videos out there to DIY.

His issue was the ridges on the trigger. Yes, simply switching the trigger is the fix.

Reactions: DMR and Mac11FA

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
No. I'm a big cz fan. I still think CZ > Glock for the most part. I generally prefer hammer fired pistols. My motto is: I shoot CZ's, but carry Glocks"
So you like glock or cz better? Between the wording and your > sign it is hard to tell!

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
My biggest beef with the CZ line of pistols is the curvature of their trigger shoe. It's too "curvy" and bites the finger just a bit. If they could lighten it and flatten it out, it would truly be a glock beater.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
My biggest beef with the CZ line of pistols is the curvature of their trigger shoe. It's too "curvy" and bites the finger just a bit. If they could lighten it and flatten it out, it would truly be a cock beater.

I got your cock beater right here.....wait, what?