"Cheap" guns that you have a soft spot for

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
A) He had turned into a complete asshole and wanted to gore me anytime I went anywhere near him.
2) This is homesteading is supposed to work. That is what we signed up for when we got him. Honestly, I thought it would bother me, but nope, no sadness. I'm glad he is gone.
I thought ya'll were going to breed him and kill Olive?

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
"Aww. That makes me sad. I wish we had a farm so we could've taken him." -the wife.

Let me know when you smoke the brisket lol...

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Jul 4, 2015
Newnan
www.facebook.com
Zip code
So he's done it again since the last time we were there?

Yes, numerous times. He has been tied to a rope inside his pen for the past 3 weeks because he won't stay in a fence. I had to defend myself w a softball bat and not even that slowed his forward progression. He chased me around the yard for 45 minutes one night. I actually had a rifle on him 2 weeks ago when he got out. He destroyed the backyard, flipping over coops, tables, chairs, and crates. I was on the porch while she got sweet feed to try to tempt him back in. He tried his best to get up on the porch to get to me. If it hadn't of been midnight and I didn't know what to do w/ him, I would have shot him that night.

Reactions: scand

Buckeye76

Frontiersman
Mar 27, 2015
Georgia
Ruger P-series. Love my P944 and P90. Ugly as hell but built like a tank. Use it as a hammer or baseball bat once empty.

Reactions: scand