"Cheap" guns that you have a soft spot for

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Swiss K31. It's a rifle that would easily cost $1000+ to build today, and it can be had for $300.

Reactions: PewPewPewCo

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
What's up man. Glad to see you here
Technically you owe me my one and only negative feedback for a transaction but never did lol . I wanted a Bersa BP9CC so bad and drove down to McDonough to meet your brother or brother inlaw for it, and I had yet to handle one so I had no clue the trigger was only 3lbs. No way I was carrying it w/o any form of safety lol. So did you get banned or just get tired of the old place?

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
That was her posting, not me. He had been attacking me for the past several months every chance that he gets. She had been trying to justify his hatred and that post was just another veiled attempt to talk me out of his demise.
So he's done it again since the last time we were there?

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Jul 4, 2015
Newnan
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Fuck your applebutter. Now I have to break the news to Finn. Did you not feel any sadness? Hell that was your pet, not 1 of 275 in a field

A) He had turned into a complete asshole and wanted to gore me anytime I went anywhere near him.
2) This is homesteading is supposed to work. That is what we signed up for when we got him. Honestly, I thought it would bother me, but nope, no sadness. I'm glad he is gone.