"Cheap" guns that you have a soft spot for

American Revival Apparel Company

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
Cheap is a subjective term, but what are some cheap guns you can't help but love?

Mine:
-S&W Sigmas (the original black frame stainless slide models). Always ran like a top, if you can't handle the trigger you are a pussy; no way around it
-Bersa Thunder 380, was my first gun and loved it so much I bought another one...they both were flawless compared to the Walther PK380 we bought that cost a $100+ more
-Marlin Model 60, a thing of beauty
-Remington 783 is my newest purchase, holy shit does it shoot and looks much better than the Axis and Ruger American,

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Jul 4, 2015
Newnan
www.facebook.com
Zip code
-Bersa Thunder 380, was my first gun and loved it so much I bought another one...they both were flawless compared to the Walther PK380 we bought that cost a $100+ more

Wait. What? I'm pretty sure you told me that the Walther was flawless and you'd never had any malfunctions from it? Guess it's a good thing I got rid of it. :rofl:

Just messing w/ you man. I never even fired that gun. At least I don't recall every shooting it.

Reactions: scand

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
I agree with your Marlin 60, but also LOVE many of the $75-$150 pawns shop bolt action shot guns. They are probably the most fun to shoot clays with. No matter what kind of shot guns someone brings out, my Stevens 258A always makes everyone laugh at how fun it is. I think I paid $50-$60 for from a shop here in Cartersville a few years ago.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
Wait. What? I'm pretty sure you told me that the Walther was flawless and you'd never had any malfunctions from it? Guess it's a good thing I got rid of it. :rofl:

Just messing w/ you man. I never even fired that gun. At least I don't recall every shooting it.
As long as it was cleaned after EVERY trip to the range it was. That shit got annoying, mainly the takedown key; however you also got it priced lower than any other PK380 at the time...

Reactions: lftd&pwrstrok'n

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Jul 4, 2015
Newnan
www.facebook.com
Zip code
As long as it was cleaned after EVERY trip to the range it was. That shit got annoying, mainly the takedown key; however you also got it priced lower than any other PK380 at the time...

I don't recall what I paid for it, but I am sure it was a good deal. Most importantly, I got to meet the most, well deserved, hated man in ODT history. :)