Brief CZ Scorpion EVO3 S1 Review.

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Yep. Much smaller than an uzi bolt too. Actually, it's pretty small for a direct blowback 9mm.
Are you sure? I think the CZ bolt is about .2 lbs heavier.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Are you sure? I think the CZ bolt is about .2 lbs heavier.
not sure on exact weights, but the uzi benefits as the bolt actually "hugs" the barrel, meaning that the bolt face is sunk into the bolt, holding gasses maybe just a bit longer before exiting the gun. It's amazingly quiet.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Is the grip molded into the frame? I held one a while back and that grip just did nothing for me. If it could be swapped out I might be more game for it.
Kind of. You can loosen it and slide it forward and backward to change the reach to the trigger. I'm actually not sure if it's removable.

Olchevy

Woodsman
Aug 11, 2015
Spalding, GA
Zip code
Kind of. You can loosen it and slide it forward and backward to change the reach to the trigger. I'm actually not sure if it's removable.
Interesting never heard of that kind of adjustment, might like it better if I moved It to suit me.

permaneo vox

Powered by Silencer Shop
Trusted Trader
Sep 21, 2015
Heart of Georgia
Zip code
Hi guys, newbie here. But I'm not new to the Evo S1. I have designed & am trying to get produced, a US rear trunion for the Evo which uses the Zhukov stock. Currently only the prototype exists.
LQ1LYH1 evo 1.jpg cz stock2.jpg

But I have discussed manufacturing with a major industry manufacturer, as well as with Marty @ Shockwave.

Reactions: Blackrifler42

Blackrifler42

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Georgia
Hi guys, newbie here. But I'm not new to the Evo S1. I have designed & am trying to get produced, a US rear trunion for the Evo which uses the Zhukov stock. Currently only the prototype exists.
View attachment 8316 View attachment 8317

But I have discussed manufacturing with a major industry manufacturer, as well as with Marty @ Shockwave.

I have the Zhukov on my AK and love it! Would probably love it on my Scorpion also!! Keep us posted with progress.

Blackrifler42

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Georgia

Forgot to ask, do you have any pictures of the stock on the Scorpion?

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia

I'd imagine someone like Dobbs Defense or KAK industries would be ideal for churning these out.