Blank "canvas"

Howard Law

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Hey, whatever lets you sneak up on those steel plates and paper...
My ears don't ring when I kill things.

My neighbors don't know I'm shooting 300gr pills in the back yard.

I never wear earplugs anymore and I generally key shoot with other suppressor guys, so we can easily talk at the range.

It's just better all around. If I was being "tactical" I'd lose the suppressor so my gun would be shorter and lighter.

Also I'm not a filthy peasant

Last edited:
Reactions: Strider12

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
My ears don't ring when I kill things.

My neighbors don't know I'm shooting 300gr pills in the back yard.

I never wear earplugs anymore and I generally key shoot with other suppressor guys, so we can easily talk at the range.

It's just better all around. If I was being "tactical" I'd lose the suppressor so my gun would be shorter and lighter.

Also I'm by a filthy peasant

-Mine don't either

-My neighbors don't give a fuck

-My chums and I don't go to the range for chit-chat

-ok

-?

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
I could either take or leave short barrels, but if I could afford it I would suppress every gun I own. I don't think I have shot unsuppressed in several years.

Reactions: dial1911

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
I'm calling BS on that lol

You would be wrong. The only gun I ever shoot unsuppressed is my SBR AK and I only shoot it when someone wants to see it and very rarely more than a magazine. I honestly will leave the range if there are other people there shooting unsuppressed.

qodeBebop

Woodsman
Aug 5, 2015
NW Georgia
You would be wrong. The only gun I ever shoot unsuppressed is my SBR AK and I only shoot it when someone wants to see it and very rarely more than a magazine. I honestly will leave the range if there are other people there shooting unsuppressed.
Either we have different definitions of several or you suck at math. Either way I'm not wrong but carry on.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Either we have different definitions of several or you suck at math. Either way I'm not wrong but carry on.

Well, I do have brain damage. However long I have had my cans. Since then. :thumb:

Reactions: Strider12

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I've always wanted an M16A1 copy with triangle hand guards and the original 3-prong flash hider.

Reactions: AirOpsMgr

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Novelty? Oh fuck no. This is wrong in so many ways its comparable to saying semi-auto is a novelty.

Look, anytime you want to meet me at the range to demo cans I will be there.

When are you going to the range? I'd like to see a few of your cans in action.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Fucking British people own cans, that's as untactical as you get. Literally the people who lined up in a straight line like they were fucking targets for their enemies to practice on sell suppressors in hardware stores

Reactions: qodeBebop

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Y
Fucking British people own cans, that's as untactical as you get. Literally the people who lined up in a straight line like they were fucking targets for their enemies to practice on sell suppressors in hardware stores
Yeah, I could have bought a suitcase of suppressors in a gun shop in Aix-en Provence France for $75-$150ea back in 2005...............at a fishing tackle store.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

Too bad its not like that here... BTW, do you see a shift in zero when you put the can on? I only ask, b/c When we did M-110 training w/ the Knights Arm. Semi Auto Sniper Systems, after a 300 meter zero, w/o the can... We put the cans on, and every single one had about a 6 in shift, on the 300m target.. So we had to have DOPE with and w/o the cans, in our data books. Just asking what you have seen shooting w/ a can.