Best BCG for Suppressed 223/556

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
I run a WAR upper with a PRI Gas buster handle,PSA NIckle boron bcg with a JP captured buffer.

I hardly get any blowback and when I do it's more of a mist since it has mixed with the CLP at that point.

Reactions: Red Dawn

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I run a WAR upper with a PRI Gas buster handle,PSA NIckle boron bcg with a JP captured buffer.

I hardly get any blowback and when I do it's more of a mist since it has mixed with the CLP at that point.
That's a nice setup. How does the CH help with the blowback gas. Is it that noticeable. It also says quality ammo only to be run in the WAR mean no steel.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
That's a nice setup. How does the CH help with the blowback gas. Is it that noticeable. It also says quality ammo only to be run in the WAR mean no steel.
I think that disclaimer is only there because steel ammo can be really inconsistent and weak. The WAR upper reduces gas flow, so they don't guarantee function with already anemic ammo.

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
I tried the drill a hole in the side method before. Didn't help me.... I just bought a BCM CH for another rifle. I may try it on here.

But the Gas buster does what is should and does it well.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I tried the drill a hole in the side method before. Didn't help me.... I just bought a BCM CH for another rifle. I may try it on here.

But the Gas buster does what is should and does it well.
I have a low prow carbine but didn't want to seal and drill method. Are you running mid length.

@Red Dawn I'll be in Macon next week if you wanna give it a few shots.

Thanks for offering that would be cool to hang out and test with an operator

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
I need to run that Specwar on my rifle and see where I need to start if anything at all.

@DoglegArms bout time for another meet n greet and test suppressors day isn't it. LoL
I've got a spare LMT carrier if you want to try one out. But you really have to think about the entire system. Gas port, gas block, carrier, buffer and action spring.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Dang I'd hate to think I need to replace 1/3 of the rifle to run suppressed with less gas but I'll start building up to that 1 piece at a time of need be

Thanks @DarthVader for offering too

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
I've got a spare LMT carrier if you want to try one out. But you really have to think about the entire system. Gas port, gas block, carrier, buffer and action spring.
Does that offer go for me too?! Lol I'm always looking for a way to remove gas/keep crap out of the action. Even w the war upper it still gets filthy.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Or we could meet at Marion Rd Gun Club on Sun afternoon with permission of course and test.

I

Reactions: Righter13