Anyone Have A Sig Legion Series

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA
D

David

Anyone have any of the Sig Legion Series guns? I may be trading one of my AR's for a brand new one in 9mm and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on them. I've never owned a sig before, and been a long time since I've owned a SA/DA pistol but I'm really digging the Sigs lately and if I can get one for a simple trade, then why not :D

Ohiobellboy

Frontiersman
Feb 1, 2016
I'd love to have one, or two, or,,,well, you get the pix.They have a huge fan base and I read very little complaints about them (other than price)

Dirtbike

NRA Life Member (Everybody should be!)
Feb 3, 2016
I don't have one but the shop that I like to deal with is getting 5 in before too long, I've got them pulling one for me and putting it in the back lol, 2 others are spoken for by a couple of the guys that work the counters,

D

David

[QUOTE="Dirtbike]I don't have one but the shop that I like to deal with is getting 5 in before too long, I've got them pulling one for me and putting it in the back lol, 2 others are spoken for by a couple of the guys that work the counters,

[/QUOTE]
Rumor has it they are coming out with a 10mm version. I really want a 10mm soo maybe I'll wait and see what drops from the Sig tree this year. If not a nice other large caliber will suit me just fine.