Howard Law

Accept the Challenge

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Yep. I felt like uncle Rico when I did mine today
"How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind."

Green Panther

Frontiersman
Who gives two shits where anyone else is today? All I know is for the sake of this thread, I will have improved upon my original score and personal health in a couple weeks.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Well at least I get an age adjustment on mine!

Green Panther

Frontiersman
Finished Day 1, it definitely got tough at the end and I had to take a bit longer than 60 sec rests but I was able to finish all the sets.

Day 2 on Saturday. I intend to stay with the plan how they lay it out with a day between each workout and not doubling up or anything. Just stick to the plan and see the improvements.

H

Hoss

Finished Day 1, it definitely got tough at the end and I had to take a bit longer than 60 sec rests but I was able to finish all the sets.

Day 2 on Saturday. I intend to stay with the plan how they lay it out with a day between each workout and not doubling up or anything. Just stick to the plan and see the improvements.
Good deal. I did day one yesterday. I loved it so I did it twice :)

H

Hoss

Did day 2 of week 4 today. Really noticing a jump in stamina. Easier to make it through. No fatigue.
Awesome. I've been doing it but have just started dropping amd doing 25 4-5 times per day as I'm so busy that I can't remember what and when to do shit