Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Yep. I felt like uncle Rico when I did mine today
"How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind."

Reactions: Hoss

Green Panther

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, Georgia
Finished Day 1, it definitely got tough at the end and I had to take a bit longer than 60 sec rests but I was able to finish all the sets.

Day 2 on Saturday. I intend to stay with the plan how they lay it out with a day between each workout and not doubling up or anything. Just stick to the plan and see the improvements.

Reactions: Hoss
H

Hoss

Finished Day 1, it definitely got tough at the end and I had to take a bit longer than 60 sec rests but I was able to finish all the sets.

Day 2 on Saturday. I intend to stay with the plan how they lay it out with a day between each workout and not doubling up or anything. Just stick to the plan and see the improvements.
Good deal. I did day one yesterday. I loved it so I did it twice :)

Reactions: Green Panther
H

Hoss

Did day 2 of week 4 today. Really noticing a jump in stamina. Easier to make it through. No fatigue.
Awesome. I've been doing it but have just started dropping amd doing 25 4-5 times per day as I'm so busy that I can't remember what and when to do shit