** 9,000 SUBS ** - New Builds - Live Videos - Website Giveaway

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

NolansMindset

Woodsman
Dec 13, 2016
Indiana
Zip code
Alright so I just threw up a quick video mainly to thank everyone who has subscribed and shown support for the channel. Also I wanted to talk about some upcoming builds, possible live videos and an update on the website exclusive giveaway!

Check it out!

Reactions: Rwjeter

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Congrats on the new site and thank you for being a great supporter of SET! Keep wearing those shirts which I am sure @dougiemac keeps you in supply of. I subscribed to your web site and keep up the great work.

Reactions: NolansMindset

NolansMindset

Woodsman
Dec 13, 2016
Indiana
Zip code
Congrats on the new site and thank you for being a great supporter of SET! Keep wearing those shirts which I am sure @dougiemac keeps you in supply of. I subscribed to your web site and keep up the great work.

Thanks MAC! I definitely appreciate the support, both on youtube and the website! Ill definitely do my best to help out SET any way I can!

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Great going @NolansMindset ! Glad to see your channel growing. If we can ever help let us know. If you ever want to feature a SPAS 12 on your show, let me know! I also think I have a Scorpion EVO on the way and the 455 Precision Trainer. We got your back.