You knew this was coming

Howard Law

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
To answer your question, I believe it's simply because it's easier to identify people by skin color than by class, or by how well they have positioned themselves to be a successful, contributing, compassionate, and responsible member of society...whatever that means tho them. It's just easier to identify, and people love easy.

Why can't they make it easy????

affiche-brave-new-world-1980-1.jpg

Jul 14, 2015
How about letting "them" have the other side of Stone Mountain to carve whatever they damn well choose. They can have a carving with MLK, Obama, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton to gawk at. They have their side, and we have ours. What's the problem?

And come to think of it, how about separate water fountains and bathrooms too?

Jul 14, 2015
If I sound a little pissed and insensitive, it's because I'm sick and tired of things I cherish being labeled and taken away. All this racism talk over the past year has created more divide in this country than ever before. I have many friends that are black and I don't see skin color when I see them. I see a individual that's a friend, a good person, GOD fearing, hard working, and every other quality that I judged all my friends with regardless of skin color.

Reactions: dougiemac

Kobayashi

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Ola
None those offended and campaigning against the confederate flag ever lived as a slave during the civil war.

None of the outraged "confederate flag equals heritage" crowd ever served in the confederate army or had their home burned down by general Sherman.

Common ground.

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
How about letting "them" have the other side of Stone Mountain to carve whatever they damn well choose. They can have a carving with MLK, Obama, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton to gawk at. They have their side, and we have ours. What's the problem?

Welcome to the site. And I get what you're saying, I do. Just please be careful with the water fountain comments. I know what you're saying but others looking to join the site may not read your other post.
If I sound a little pissed and insensitive, it's because I'm sick and tired of things I cherish being labeled and taken away. All this racism talk over the past year has created more divide in this country than ever before. I have many friends that are black and I don't see skin color when I see them. I see a individual that's a friend, a good person, GOD fearing, hard working, and every other quality that I judged all my friends with regardless of skin color.

Last edited:

Evil 1

Frontiersman
May 11, 2015
Everywhere

Fuck that Id rather see them demo the entire mountain.Then to bend any more for these folks when its mainly them pissing and moaning woes me.

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
I remember when we were discussing Deadwood you seemed to REALLY dislike the anarchy portrayed. I'm just messing with ya.

And I'll leave you with this.

1afbe14200c3f66b107e8c6a383bbd92.jpg
A) -4 points for improper use of Spiderman.

B) Not anarchy....anachronism. The swearing in the show was completely anachronistic and it bugged me...a lot.

Reactions: Strider12