American Revival Apparel Company

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
If you want a god laugh read about the founding of the NAACP.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Let's see 'em try to raise the money to do it.

Reactions: HuskyLab

jwtug

Tamer of Electrons
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 6, 2015
Dixie (and Powder Springs)
Zip code
Last I checked my deleted "slur" was not on the racist list.
670f1102df7b786ec643e173928ad825.jpg

H

Hoss

They want to take away our heritage and ways of life.But its ok for us as whites to see mlk constantly

The current administration has set race relations back 30 years. The current fire is fueled by political ambition and a desire to divide us into groups. Martin Luther King jr would be as disgusted by the behavior of the race baiting leaders and those that follow them as you are. The fight in the 60's was righteous and I would have been behind them 100%.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
They want to take away our heritage and ways of life.But its ok for us as whites to see mlk constantly
A flag does not equal heritage. Also, you're more than welcome to own and fly the second place flag anytime you choose.

If MLK offends you, then you pretty much deserve to be offended.

Last edited:

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
The current administration has set race relations back 30 years. The current fire is fueled by political ambition and a desire to divide us into groups. Martin Luther King jr would be as disgusted by the behavior of the race baiting leaders and those that follow them as you are. The fight in the 60's was righteous and I would have been behind them 100%.
It's unfortunate because there are real inequities in the way that the law is enforced. It's too bad their chosen poster child was breaking the law, and deserved to get shot. A huge shift needs to take place, but now all racists can focus on is Michael Brown and the fact that he wasn't the innocent teddy bear the media made him out to be, while ignoring the fact that there is real injustice in law enforcement. I swear it reminds me of dealing with 4 year olds.

Evil 1

Frontiersman
May 11, 2015
Everywhere
A flag does not equal heritage. Also, you're more than welcome to own and fly the second place flag anytime you choose.

If MLK offends you, then you pretty much deserve to be offended.
Lol Yeah it fucking offends my heritage especially with a CSA in my family.Im goin to his grave today to replace the flag.