Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Trust in.

Suppressor ordered and in stock.

Innovative Arms Apex-S

Oh, I got it in FDE in lieu of black + tactical bracelet.
Imma be full on tactical.
Woohoo!

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Trust in.

Suppressor ordered and in stock.

Innovative Arms Apex-S

Oh, I got it in FDE in lieu of black + tactical bracelet.
Imma be full on tactical.
Woohoo!
Sweet! Now the wait begins. What do you plan to put it on? You got any other cans on your wish list?

Reactions: Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Sweet! Now the wait begins. What do you plan to put it on? You got any other cans on your wish list?
I'll probably get either an M&P Compact .22, or the new Smith Victory. The Victory is ugly as sin, but I have a feeling it will shoot like a champ...and work.

Next up, sbr the Scorpion and put a can on it.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
I'll probably get either an M&P Compact .22, or the new Smith Victory. The Victory is ugly as sin, but I have a feeling it will shoot like a champ...and work.

I like how you're thinking.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code

I highly recommend the Griffen Optimus @DoglegArms is practically giving away at cost. It meets your criteria of filing multiple roles, and it is in stock and ready for form 4.....which is going to mean a bunch in about 5 days.

Reactions: Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I highly recommend the Griffen Optimus @DoglegArms is practically giving away at cost. It meets your criteria of filing multiple roles, and it is in stock and ready for form 4.....which is going to mean a bunch in about 5 days.
My wife responded to the recent purchase with "aww, I'm glad you're happy." I'm not wanting to do anything to jeopardize that at the moment. lol

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
My wife responded to the recent purchase with "aww, I'm glad you're happy." I'm not wanting to do anything to jeopardize that at the moment. lol

Probably a smart move. :thumb:

One thing I will say about my wife, I have brought home trucks, cars, motorcycles, trailers, guns, NFA items, etc, and I don't recall her ever once batting an eye or even asking me how much something costs.

I am a truly blessed man.

(She did make a snide comment last year on my birthday when I had to renew 12 tags at the tag office. I pointed out that most of them don't require insurance or liability only at the most. ;))

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Probably a smart move. :thumb:

One thing I will say about my wife, I have brought home trucks, cars, motorcycles, trailers, guns, NFA items, etc, and I don't recall her ever once batting an eye or even asking me how much something costs.

I am a truly blessed man.

(She did make a snide comment last year on my birthday when I had to renew 12 tags at the tag office. I pointed out that most of them don't require insurance or liability only at the most. ;))
Me too. Never once has she asked about anything.