WINNER of "I"M a ****ING IDIOT AWARD

Howard Law

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
how does working longer hours stimulate anything? i am sorry jebbie but no. working more hours doenst equal a growing economy. you have to give the companies us peons work for incentive to give pay raises, cut out that greed (or at least reduce it) and as a whole our culture needs to change.

america is working itself to death. poor food choices, high stress, pressure to keep up with the jones's ... no we are headed to the giant black hole unless we start remanufacturing jobs. get our mills back up, and be competitive against the world again. you cannot sustain an economy with just purchasing... you need that manufacturing.

smh
Am I the only one that shakes their head at the phrase "growing economy"?

I mean really, cmon. Makes no sense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
All money is debt, it always has been. So historically you've wanted to have as little as circulation in possible.

If you printed money but the only thing you had to back it with was 30 acres of farmland (all you own) and each time you printed a dollar whoever received it now owned a part of that land it would stand to reason you would want to print as little as possible.

Why are US dollars not backed by anything tangible? That is a question everybody should be asking.

Oh yeah and a simple rule of economics is that anybody that owns anything can print their own currency. If you own something why can't you?

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
All money is debt, it always has been. So historically you've wanted to have as little as circulation in possible.

If you printed money but the only thing you had to back it with was 30 acres of farmland (all you own) and each time you printed a dollar whoever received it now owned a part of that land it would stand to reason you would want to print as little as possible.

Why are US dollars not backed by anything tangible? That is a question everybody should be asking.

Oh yeah and a simple rule of economics is that anybody that owns anything can print their own currency. If you own something why can't you?

And ft. Knox is empty?

Reactions: Strider12