WINNER of "I"M a ****ING IDIOT AWARD

GA Firing Line

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
I should be right around 65 hours this week. I'm sure my wife would like to see me at some point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

Reactions: jwtug

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I am at the point in my life. I do my 9 hrs and I`m done. Unless its really important and a client need the help. I go home.

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
"Grow the economy"

Does that phrase bother anybody else from the perspective of linguistics?

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
You want growth in the economy?

Legalize weed and tax the bejeezus out of it.

Done.

Do I win?

H

Hoss

I should be right around 65 hours this week. I'm sure my wife would like to see me at some point.

So, this is that new "Part-Time" job you were telling me about...

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
So, this is that new "Part-Time" job you were telling me about...
Yeah. And then I told you they threw bags of money at me......and it just proves we all have our price.

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
But I am in my office jamming out to Rage so.....

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I dont know... I think its slightly less stupid than "Hope and Change" At least he is implying that people need to work.

Reactions: Shemp

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
I dont know... I think its slightly less stupid than "Hope and Change" At least he is implying that people need to work.
My problem is that according to politicians there are two ways to grow the economy. One is obviously war. The second is by us spending money. And that's his thinking here: work more, spend more.

That's not "conservation". There is nothing "conservative" in that thinking.

Think about it. the word economy in every instance except the money system means a streamlining or reduction. How did they get us to believe it means something other than that?

Last edited:

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
My problem is that according to politicians there are two ways to grow the economy. One is obviously war. The second is by us spending money. And that's his thinking here: work more, spend more.

That's not "conservation". There is nothing "conservative" in that thinking.

Think about it. the word economy in every instance except the money system means a streamlining or reduction. How did they get us to believe it means something other than that?

My smart ass sarcasm fount was off...

Reactions: Strider12

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
how does working longer hours stimulate anything? i am sorry jebbie but no. working more hours doenst equal a growing economy. you have to give the companies us peons work for incentive to give pay raises, cut out that greed (or at least reduce it) and as a whole our culture needs to change.

america is working itself to death. poor food choices, high stress, pressure to keep up with the jones's ... no we are headed to the giant black hole unless we start remanufacturing jobs. get our mills back up, and be competitive against the world again. you cannot sustain an economy with just purchasing... you need that manufacturing.

smh

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
how does working longer hours stimulate anything? i am sorry jebbie but no. working more hours doenst equal a growing economy. you have to give the companies us peons work for incentive to give pay raises, cut out that greed (or at least reduce it) and as a whole our culture needs to change.

america is working itself to death. poor food choices, high stress, pressure to keep up with the jones's ... no we are headed to the giant black hole unless we start remanufacturing jobs. get our mills back up, and be competitive against the world again. you cannot sustain an economy with just purchasing... you need that manufacturing.

smh

NAFTA was the beginning of the slow downward grinding death spiral on the middle class.
Orchestrated by Clinton and the repubs controlling congress. They haven't given a fuck(I said it....) about us in a long time, except for voting.