Wilson Combat Beretta - Part 4 | Beretta Skeletonized Elite II Hammer

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

NolansMindset

Woodsman
Dec 13, 2016
Indiana
Zip code
Alright, so I just finished up installing the final part to the Wilson Combat Beretta Project. Although it technically isn't a Wilson part, I think it really tops this project off.

Take a look at the video and let me know what you guys think.......

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
Nice! I always use that hammer on my Berettas. Technically, the lighter weight is supposed to decrease locktime. I just think it looks cool.

Reactions: NolansMindset

NolansMindset

Woodsman
Dec 13, 2016
Indiana
Zip code
Nice! I always use that hammer on my Berettas. Technically, the lighter weight is supposed to decrease locktime. I just think it looks cool.

I was pretty sure it had an advantage of being lighter but........ I wanted it for looks haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

NolansMindset

Woodsman
Dec 13, 2016
Indiana
Zip code
Are you going to install the G decocker kit?

You know I REALLY wanted to do the G conversion but I didn't care for how bulky the right side lever was. It's actually even bulkier than the stocker. Who knows, I may end up giving it a try down the road though because I don't like manual safety's on my pistols at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: cmshoot

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
You know I REALLY wanted to do the G conversion but I didn't care for how bulky the right side lever was. It's actually even bulkier than the stocker. Who knows, I may end up giving it a try down the road though because I don't like manual safety's on my pistols at all.

I'm right there with ya. I bought a G kit for my 92 Compact Railed, took it back off for the same reason you mentioned.