Why multiple home defense plans are a good idea

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store
Feb 4, 2016
Ohio Gun Owner submitted a new blog post

Why multiple home defense plans are a good idea

Home-defense-cover-150x150.jpg

Preparing more than one home defense plan can keep you, your family and your property safe and secure. You can minimize the chance for damages by being prepared and always having a backup plan. This means you'll need to evaluate your current home defense plan, and make an alternative version of it. I think for most of us our idea of home defense is the firearm in the nightstand or nearby, and maybe a flashlight and taking off to the noise to investigate and eliminate any threats. While not a terrible plan, what happens if you have multiple intruders or the intruders are also armed.
Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

StateFarmJake

Hunter
Jan 30, 2016
We only have one in my house, which basically uses the choke point method as well. I live in a single story studio apartment so the options are rather limited and the floor plan is rather wide open. I'd like to get something like a nice shotgun to use as a home defense weapon but I just haven't found one I like yet.

DTF23

Hunter
Jan 30, 2016
I guess I never really saw the point in having more than one so thanks for raising some concerns.

Guess I'll have to check out my layout and practice our one a little more and see how we do in the situation. Since we live in a decently high crime area its possible it will come in handy one day.