When to CC?

Faktory 47
L

Losov

Interesting that this came up. When out to dinner with some friends recently, my friend's wife, who is vehemently anti-gun, asked me if I were carrying. Normally I don't respond to this, but I told her I wasn't, since in NC it is illegal to carry in establishments where alcohol is sold and consumed. I added that as a consequence of that law, if a BG entered and began to randomly shoot people, I would not be in much of a position to protect her.

I think it might have sunk in, but probably not.

Pops

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Maine
I carry always except at work. I even carry at one of my daughter in laws home, obviously she does not know it. She has even asked her husbands older brother not to carry (he is an FBI Agent)! Liberals! :-X :eek:

mayonardo

What Would Paladin Do?
Pops said:
I carry always except at work. I even carry at one of my daughter in laws home, obviously she does not know it. She has even asked her husbands older brother not to carry (he is an FBI Agent)! Liberals! :-X :eek:
Just to offer a little balance, I am a flaming, tree-hugging liberal. I'm also a Viet Nam vet and carry everywhere it is legal to do so. Stereotyping is not your friend.

Mayonardo
iPad & Tapatalk