What's for supper?

American Revival Apparel Company
M

mukwah

Hold up Verty, I'll be right over!!!!:p:p

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
LOL. I stopped by a restaurant this afternoon and had a Rib Eye Sandwich, with French Fries. I started with a nice Chef Salad with French Dressing. A great shot of Canadian Club. on the rocks with 7UP, and a lemon twist aided the festivities. I used to drink it neat, but those days are long gone.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
We are on a serious new health plan at the doghouse. We are having salad almost every evening for supper, but not your typical salads. My wife has been making them with chichen, egg whites, assorted nuts, berries, cheeses, etc. I never thought I would say it, but I look forward to getting home and seeing what is in my salad. During the day we are trying to avoid all the highly processed foods. BUT! We lived a little yesterday and had prime rib, steamed mixed veggies, and ove roasted pototoes. That tasted pretty awesome after 3 weeks of salad suppers.

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
bigdogdaddy said:
We are on a serious new health plan at the doghouse. We are having salad almost every evening for supper, but not your typical salads. My wife has been making them with chichen, egg whites, assorted nuts, berries, cheeses, etc. I never thought I would say it, but I look forward to getting home and seeing what is in my salad. During the day we are trying to avoid all the highly processed foods. BUT! We lived a little yesterday and had prime rib, steamed mixed veggies, and ove roasted pototoes. That tasted pretty awesome after 3 weeks of salad suppers.

Salad is what you feed hogs so you can have sausage, salad is what they give you to give you something to do while you wait on your steak, salad is, oh, prime rib, steamed mixed veggies, and over roasted pototoes? OK, keep the Man Card 8)

R

rayzer007

I was all excited today. We were going to have steaks on the grill. For the last two years we have bought a 1/4 cow and not had good luck with the steaks. Today, they were almost inedible, what a disappointment; no more 1/4 cow purchases for us! The salad, fried mushrooms and red potatoes were good.
I haven't had a good steak in the longest time. :(

Ray

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
Tonight it was taco salad. Mandatory lettuce, slices of red onion, grape tomatoes, seasoned ground turkey, egg whites, grated cheese, salsa, and a little extra hot sauce mixed into mine. It was good, very good. But I will agree Vert, a salad used to be what I ate while I was waiting for my steak. :'(

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
Joking aside, a little over 3 weeks into the healthy eating plan and I feel better than I have in a long time. Hungry at times, yes, but feeling pretty good. Dropping a few lbs. too. The bacon bowl though, that is not a joke and it is awesome.

M

mukwah

Who's doing all that cooking for you there Verti? Sounds like someone knows the way to a man's heart!;)

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

yz9890

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
i just had a crappy steak sandwich at the hotel bar. at the end of a crappy day. after my crappy flight home cancelled. at least the bed is crappy.

R

rayzer007

yz9890 said:
i just had a crappy steak sandwich at the hotel bar. at the end of a crappy day. after my crappy flight home cancelled. at least the bed is crappy.

Other than that, how was your day YZ? :D

Ray