American Revival Apparel Company

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
What's everybody catchin' lately? I'm dying for some Walleye. I've been catchin' mainly Striper and Hybrids, and a few fat Cats. I'll post some pics...

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
Man I am ready to get back at it this year. Took the boat out last week and cranked her up. Purrs like a kitten.
Will post some pics of the catches this year. I normally fish Carters lake in Georgia but I am hoping to hit Alabama some this year.

Good luck out there all. :)

index.php

index.php

Last edited:
Reactions: JBum
H

Hoss

We could just all lay in it and drink German beers that sound like wershentihjeiber

Last edited by a moderator:

Bypass

Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
Ha ha. Sounds like a blast guys. I should have my pool in next week some time. We could have a pool/drinking party at my house.

Reactions: JBum

Waterguy

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
North Georgia
Zip code
Man I am ready to get back at it this year. Took the boat out last week and cranked her up. Purrs like a kitten.
Will post some pics of the catches this year. I normally fish Carters lake in Georgia but I am hoping to hit Alabama some this year.

Good luck out there all. :)
If you go to Alabama try to go to Smith Lake. I grew up near there and the fishing is awesome! Also Guntersville near the dam is a great place.

Bypass

Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
No one is hitting the water with the weather we've had recently?
My Co-captain just got both his knees replaced and I hate to fish without him. He can't get on the boat like normal and he is worried he might fall in the water since his balance is off. Hopefully in another month or two we will be back at it regular like.

Awesome striper BTW.