380 What is the best accessory you have added to your .380?

American Revival Apparel Company

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
Carbide grit epoxied into the LCP slide grooves on the right side for a better grip on the slide. This mod is a LOT better than the stair step tape I had used.

R

rayzer007

TractionGrips (pieces on the slide serrations also) & Pachmyr Tactical GripGlove.

Ray

P.S. Doug's got the best answer so far - bullets!

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
Yogi 117 said:
rayzer007 said:
TractionGrips (pieces on the slide serrations also) & Pachmyr Tactical GripGlove.

Ray

P.S. Doug's got the best answer so far - bullets!
Yeah, but what kind of bullets? Yogi :eek: :mad:

Any kind that go BANG!

ALF

Scout
Aug 14, 2012
FL
Number of mentions for the Wolff 12#. I'd like to hear about the difference it makes. Tell me why I'll want to go out and buy one?

A

AquaHull

Wolff #11 recoil springs we're the best for me, followed by the Hogue Handall Hybrid grip( Thanks Mayo), then the skateboard tape, the the green paint on the front sight

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
ALF said:
Number of mentions for the Wolff 12#. I'd like to hear about the difference it makes. Tell me why I'll want to go out and buy one?
I use the #12's. It keeps the shell casings from launching to the moon on ejecting. It also helps to make sure the slide goes back into "battery" (ready to shoot the next bullet), which was the problem that I was encountering. It does make the pistol a little harder to rack up...each time you bump up one number...but worth the difference IMO. You can get a set for a little more, and try them all out! I put the 11#s on my wifes, and she's a happy camper.