380 What is the best accessory you have added to your .380?

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

redmond

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Western WA
So far the best one I have found for my LCP is the Houge Hybrid grip. This grip makes the LCP much easier to control (Elsie gets a bit squirmy when fired without it). I like my Bear Creek wallet holster too!

How about you? What has made your .380 experience better?

M

mukwah

I'd have to agree with you on both points redmond. The Hogue grip, Bear Creek Holster are perfect compliments to the LCP. Throw in heavier recoil springs and a SS guide rod and Elsie's near about perfect!

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
CT Laser, amagazine extension and a white dot (appliance touchup paint) on the front sight.

Indigowolf

John
Jun 8, 2012
New Hampshire
Zip code
I'd have to say the number one add on is the Sweet Pea Trigger. Previously it would have been the Wolff spring but the new trigger has made a dramatic difference for me.

davevabch

Frontiersman
Jun 9, 2012
Extra stock recoil spring, extra take down pins and a BT guide rod. After a few thousand rounds, I really think that changing the recoil springs every 100 rds is the way to keep the gun from breaking down. I use to use the wolf springs but they seem to wear down just as fast. I shot the gun often and really got to know the gun. After a while the trigger and recoil are non-issues. You really don't notice them. I discarded the laser a long time ago. Just do not care for them myself. The Hogue Handall grip seems slower coming out of a rear pocket holster, but does aid in the front holster. The grip is nice especially if you have long fingers like I do. I could care less about the recoil, but the grip does aid in handling the gun. I only shoot "Point and Shoot" style shooting, so I painted the front sight with "GLOW-ON". Glow on is the best paint out there. I used nitesighters in the past and really do not recommend them. Glow-on is fantastic. He really shines very bright. Also it picks up a light source very easily and stays active for a very long time. in fact, the light seems to stay glowing when I did not even use a light charge. It just picked up charge from simply taking the gun out of the holster from any light source. I bought the biggest jar they had, and it is enough to last a very very long time. You can do many guns with it. I also put it on my cell phone and tv remotes.

The only other recommendation I would recommend is a second LCP. Since it is your primary carry weapon, you need to shoot it often. The pistol is not meant for high volume shooting and will eventually break down. That is the time you will really miss it.

Sarge

Woodsman
Jun 15, 2012
Florida
That would be my Uncle George Wallet Holster and my Fobus Belt Holster...they cover all the bases for carrying my LCP.