What are you planning on acquiring in the next 12 months?

Faktory 47

Sontag_Shooter

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
Sontag/Blue Ridge VA
I'm waiting for a good deal on a S&W M&P 22.

I probably shoot my M&P 357/40/9mm more than any of my other guns, and I would love to have a cheaper option in terms of ammo with similar handling.

R

rayzer007

I am finally at the place where I have everything I want/need (and more) concerning guns and holsters. It's nice to be able to say, 'I'm all set for the foreseeable future'! I just need time to play with what I have! But then again ... I suppose there's always room for something else. I'm always looking that's for sure! :D
Ray

M

mukwah

I'm really seriously looking at the Judge Public Defender with the poly frame, just for fun!!8)

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
I want a Springfield Range Officer 45 Cal.......
SmileysBounding.gif

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
I guess it will be a SR 1911 when they become available have a good price.

R I C H G C O O P
Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
A WWII Era M-2 is on my list. Other than that I'm on the wagon for a while when it comes to anything new.

Fred_Import

Woodsman
Mar 20, 2010
SoCal
I don't really need another rifle, but that new TC switch-barrel rifle intrigues me. If I wind up with some 'mad money', I might just buy one to play with.

ale-8

Scout
Jun 15, 2012
Lexington, KY
I'm going to get something lighter and smaller than my S&W 3906 for IWB. I really want to hold a M&P Shield. I have been looking at the Walther PPS but I think the 9mm Shield might be my first choice. I have read that the XDS will be released in 9mm. I'm waiting to see what it is like.